• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: THERE MAY BE MORE SHOWS ANNOUNCED, maybe not.

#97076 2 years, 7 months ago
I don't recall Furthur ever adding dates after the original tour announcement - NYC will be the end of it since Bob's solo shows start less then a week later and I don't see why they would announce the last part of the tour first if they were going to announce other dates later on
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#97079 2 years, 7 months ago
Looks like this is the last year we will get 70 plus Furthur shows. We will be lucky if we get 50 shows this year with all the side projects.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#97086 2 years, 7 months ago
Island Head wrote:
Looks like this is the last year we will get 70 plus Furthur shows. We will be lucky if we get 50 shows this year with all the side projects.

That will be fine with me after hearing last night I didn't realize how much I miss P\F.
The voices tell me what to say
mok
Junior Boarder

#97088 2 years, 7 months ago
rockinbob wrote:
... my friend said on another thread he also heard they may do something similar in Vegas as well...

Am I alone in thinking this would be great? If there is a city I enjoy posting up in for a few days, it is 100% Vegas.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#97089 2 years, 7 months ago
mok wrote:
rockinbob wrote:
... my friend said on another thread he also heard they may do something similar in Vegas as well...

Am I alone in thinking this would be great? If there is a city I enjoy posting up in for a few days, it is 100% Vegas.

I haven't been to Vegas since 1987, I would definitely go if Furthur were playing, are there any rumored dates?
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#97091 2 years, 7 months ago
The only thing I'm thinking they may add are a couple shows around Phils birthday. Maybe west coast, BGCA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#97094 2 years, 7 months ago
Island Head wrote:
mok wrote:
rockinbob wrote:

I haven't been to Vegas since 1987, I would definitely go if Furthur were playing, are there any rumored dates?

I completely agree with that one, Vegas is so easy to deal with, and can be done so much more cheaply than NYC!! I'd much rather go the extra distance in exchange for the convenience and reasonable prices! Not to mention, I'm a great blackjack player.
Carl
Junior Boarder

#97101 2 years, 7 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Island Head wrote:
mok wrote:
rockinbob wrote:

I completely agree with that one, Vegas is so easy to deal with, and can be done so much more cheaply than NYC!! I'd much rather go the extra distance in exchange for the convenience and reasonable prices! Not to mention, I'm a great blackjack player.

totally agree. certain people could do a week in vegas for the price of a weekend in NY
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#97105 2 years, 7 months ago
No Not vegas, Please
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds