• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

are you fucking serious?

#95887 2 years, 10 months ago
Look i ve been on since feb 2010 have like 16 or 17 shows under my belt(not alot) i know. however,fuck you bobby never liked you anyway and phil you let that greedy cocksucker talk you into 8 nights in nyc?Been running my life into the ground to follow you and you treat me like this?Steal my backyard show (bryce jordan) then send me back to nyc again?This the only state that ll let ya camp for awhile?I know better cus i followed ya down to florida from pa.this tour is BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!tickets gonna be 10$ to offset the 70 $ s to park?Or the 175$ motel rooms?Fuck you furthur maybe i ll try again in the summer or maybe i ll just pick a place to settle down easy!
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

Re: are you fucking serious?

#95890 2 years, 10 months ago
You mad?
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: i_be_sublime
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#95892 2 years, 10 months ago
fuck you bobby? phil a greedy cocksucker?...phil didn't have to talk anybody into spending 8 nights at a renown theater in the biggest city in the united states... you're post is crazy man. they travel where the fans are

you've been running your life into the ground to follow the band? priorities!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#95895 2 years, 10 months ago
Your crazy the fans go to where they are.My wheels been turning since 88 and i got enough road miles on this ole body to know nyc is a lousy way to spend an 8 night stand!For the record i said bobby was the fucking greedycocksucker.Last but not least YES IM FUCKING MAD!!!
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#95898 2 years, 10 months ago
I agree with your take on NYC, I have no desire to see a show there ever. Mellow out, there will be other stuff to do come April
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#95899 2 years, 10 months ago
It's a conspiracy I tell ya.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bow4bass
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#95903 2 years, 10 months ago
^^^the fans do go, but they go to the areas where they are going to sell out their shows. sure they'll do a few out of the way ones because they have the funds but really the regions they tour are regular, especially NYC

if i was doing the tour i wouldn't be ecstatic about it. i always liked traveling to different cities. east coast was easy here in upstate ny your a few hours from everywhere. i am trying to slow down my show going and coincidentally the band is decreasing their show playing. i'm happy to do a few of them. there are cost effective ways to doing NYC for a weekend. might be cheaper to hit some weeknight shows
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#95904 2 years, 10 months ago
Fuckin Bobby knows who shot JFK.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, Tmglf2, deadegad, rockinbob, BillyDeLion
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#95910 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry you let your emotions fill you with Hate brother. None of us here know what's going on intimately with Bob or Phil. These guys aint spring chickens anymore and eventually we will get NO SHOWS as Father Time will catch them like all of us. To call either of these guys greedy is plain wrong my friend. These guys have done more for charity than ANY OTHER MUSICAL ACT EVER WILL. All of their time off isn't spent on a Fucking Yacht pretending to write the next American Beauty while the band charges $300 or more for a ticket. Thats why there are no VIP RIPOFF TICKETS like EVERYONE ELSE with their legacy and history save for a few.. They spend their off time doing things like Philharmonia December 18th for Charity or last weekends awesome Run For the Roses show to benefit The Rex Foundation to which I believe Jerry created and Bob now is The Chair for. So what did Bob do, helped recreate The Jerry Garcia Band for everyones pleasure and you can now You Tube them for FREE. I take offense to that comment when it is plain fiction. Im not thrilled about 8 Days in NYC myself but will find PLENTY of positive fun things to do between shows. A few of us are teaming up to help off set the costs of staying there. There are problems and situations in Life and there is ALWAYS A SOLUTION! Try living in Michigan where Furthur DOES NOT COME TO. I have traveled all over this country to see them and will continue to do so with my Furthur family GRATEFUL FOR EVERY Show even the 8 day run at the Beacon. I bet these shows will hold up as one of there best of all time now that this post has been put up. I will be there for ALL OF THEM if I have to sell everything I own, for which I wont. I really hope you feel better soon dude, that kind of fire will KILL YOU on the inside, not healthy but best of luck to you
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, alilfurther, yatkoj, DancingBear, doin_that_rag, mcolleen
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#95912 2 years, 10 months ago
Captain tony YOU ROCK! LOVE IT and it MUST be True......
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds