• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: New York City Accomodations - Spring Tour

#95872 2 years, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
600 bucks just for the 8 beacon tickets (1200 if i bring my wife),10 bucks in fees per ticket per night,what the hell?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still trying to figure out how we could do even 3 or 4 shows for less than the cost of a week on a reef!

ya got that right and thats what i'll hear too"we could go on a real vacation to the islands for that kind of money" come on simulcast
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#95877 2 years, 9 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
between tickets and the "cheapest" hotels close to the venue the cost is about $2,600 (if you don't split the hotel costs). add in $$$ for food and entertaiment for 10 days (or more) and that adds up to a lot of coin. yikes!

i will stay with friends, use public transportation, and spend a lot of time with my older friends PB&J and Wild Turkey

a sandwich in a plastic bag goes a long way
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Dire Wolf.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#95930 2 years, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
600 bucks just for the 8 beacon tickets (1200 if i bring my wife),10 bucks in fees per ticket per night,what the hell?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still trying to figure out how we could do even 3 or 4 shows for less than the cost of a week on a reef!

well doing it is exactly like going on a reef in a sense that you are going on a vacation...'take a vacation fall out for a while'

it's just a different type of vacation
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds