• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SamL67
Junior Boarder

Re: What shows will you be attending?

#97545 2 years, 4 months ago
How about a floor to sleep on for a poor graduate student!?

There are plenty of hostels in NYC. I know of one on Amsterdam around 103rd, that I've heard is OK. Others around town too.

Sam L.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#97553 2 years, 4 months ago
MindLeftBodyJam wrote:
what's the low down on Wallington? i'm herring good things

Just curious, how do you feel about being our mascot? We lost ours and I seriously love your avatar. Of course, there is plenty of politics involved and our semi-president captain tony does have total veto rights. But you get my vote.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#97564 2 years, 4 months ago
i mail ordered on Saturday for the whole tour, but have no idea if my order will get filled. to cover my bases i tried to get tickets at today's pre-sale, but i couldn't get any Beacon tix. luckily a friend was able to score tix for Boston and Wallingford (so I'm at least going to those shows). hopefully GDTS comes through with mail order tix. if so, i'm all set. if not, i may be doing couch tour after Wallingford.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#97588 2 years, 4 months ago
Little Bear wrote:
wlewis wrote:
.....i did both west coast tours this band has done, both with some logisitcal nightmare scheduling/drives. this is good heheh....

Yeah he did! After the last -post west tour- drive, he went an additional 30minutes out of his way (At 2 am) to deliver me to the Buffalo bus station

When we got there he Jumped out threw my bag at me, And the last image of him in my mind from that Tour was of him scurying backwards towards the driverside car door with the look of a hunted animal in his eyes!

There is a a reason his Car has two sunroofs!

you know little bear, i couldn't tell if it was 2 am or 2 pm...that was pretty funny i just remember thinking, well 25 minutes to my house. after however many days, it was the longest 25 of the trip as usual.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#97598 2 years, 4 months ago
SamL67 wrote:
How about a floor to sleep on for a poor graduate student!?

There are plenty of hostels in NYC. I know of one on Amsterdam around 103rd, that I've heard is OK. Others around town too.

Sam L.

i was joking, bu thanks anyway i'd rather sleep at a friends house than sleep with bed bugs and old pubes!
kmhpsu
Junior Boarder

#97605 2 years, 4 months ago
I won't be going to any so much for my wish for a birthday show (March 8th). Usually from my location in south central PA there's at least one or two shows within a convenient distance, but not this time around. I don't know if I'll have the money to splurge on an NYC trip and by the time I'd know if I have the money, there probably won't be an affordable ticket in sight. Maybe I'll see about the Wilkes Barre Bobby show in lieu of Furthur.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#97623 2 years, 4 months ago
Only got Boston night 1 today but WILL get EVERY show come hell or high water as I am aiming for the whole tour. Im no fan of NYC but at least there is a lot to do all the time and I can stay in 1 place and not have to drive long distances every day which means I can save my precious energy for the shows and fun. Just going to suck not being able to burn while Furthuring but you never know until you get there whats the situation...
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
Time to create page: 0.72 seconds