• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: Dates are up

#95557 2 years, 10 months ago
I couldn't disagree more this is the Golden tour for someone who lives in Western Mass. or the northeast. Looks like Furthur knows where the love/money is !! Two shows to open another tour in my original hometown, then a show 45 min. from my front door, and 8 nights in one venue will make getting to all of them a breeze!!! Staying with friends in the area will make this the cheapest tour for me yet!! All I gotta buy is tickets, worried they announced presale for Monday but one of my best friends is gonna try and hook it up...BULLY !!!!

Minimal driving and lots of shows makes Dire Wolf a happy boy! Peakin' at the Beacon!!
deadbeat427
Junior Boarder

#95558 2 years, 10 months ago
GoneFurthur wrote:
Hey I'm just trying to decide if I should do pre-sale for tickets or wait for the public on sale time and go through ticketmaster? I'm looking for best seat and I've gotten some close ones through public on sale...anyone done the pre-sale and get any good seats?? Do they let you know which seat you are potentially going to get before you checkout? Any info is grately appreciated! Thanks!

I'll put it this way. I just ordered tickets to see Bobby in PA on April 27th. The tickets went on sale at 10AM. I searched for tickets at like 10:05AM and I got next to the last row on the floor. Crazy. However this was a smaller venue too
Make myself a bed by the waterside
In my time - in my time - I will roll roll roll
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#95561 2 years, 10 months ago
its a toss up for 'good seat' on presale....I always buy presale and have gotten front row seats and seats at the back fo the floor...no rhyme or reason that I can detect just random seats depending on the show
GoneFurthur
Junior Boarder

#95575 2 years, 10 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
its a toss up for 'good seat' on presale....I always buy presale and have gotten front row seats and seats at the back fo the floor...no rhyme or reason that I can detect just random seats depending on the show

Cool, thanks alot for the info everyone, Dire, would you recommend I do internet presale or ticketmaster? And do they let you see what seat you are potentially buying before committing? Thanks again!
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#95580 2 years, 10 months ago
I need some Florida love. Glad I can hit Suwanee Springfest with no conflict with shows. I'll just have to wait until Summer. Give us some Tampa Bay love! Springtime shows in Florida are pretty sweet though.
Chester
More or less in line

#95582 2 years, 10 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Do you think they will add more dates? I'd love to go to the Beacon shows but if there is something else going to be announced I'd love to hit that if closer also. Who knows....

But they did add a lil more detail to the artwork!

I was thinking about that, now that the excitement has subsided. The last Beacon is less than a week before Bobby's
first solo show. So, if they do have more dates to announce, it'll be after that. So, maybe an early summer tour. But
I'm gonna guess, this is it for now.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
jk420
Junior Boarder
At least I'm enjoyin' the ride

#95587 2 years, 10 months ago
I've done presale thru front gate tix for every east coast tour....I've been lucky and always get in the first 20 rows. Front row once for Radio City last spring
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#95588 2 years, 10 months ago
When was the last time they did a 8 day run? Seems pretty epic.
gdrew817
Junior Boarder
All I Leave Behind Me Is Only What I Found

#95605 2 years, 10 months ago
I always fly out to the East coast that time of year to catch NYC shows, since I live in California now where they play less frequently. Having all the shows all at one place in April is DEFINITELY advantageous from my perspective. Awesome!
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#95614 2 years, 10 months ago
GoneFurthur wrote:
Dire Wolf wrote:

Cool, thanks alot for the info everyone, Dire, would you recommend I do internet presale or ticketmaster? And do they let you see what seat you are potentially buying before committing? Thanks again!

i'd say do what you can to get into the shows you really want or the hard tickets... ie. first/last nights of runs, fri. sat. nights, or any special connection shows (like St. paddies last year, or 11-11-11) those are always the hard tickets for me...plus Boston shows last tour for the openers especially the first night...tickets out front were not in existence like usual so be prepared.

but most shows usually have door tickets available...even soldout shows...a friend of mine got 2 tix for the front section of RCMH on the date of the soldout shows last time so I guess my advice is if you wanna go show up with some cash and you'll probably get the bomb seats.

i used to freak about getting all tickets on presale but after presale for all tours since 2009 I have realized tha it doesnt pay to stress or worry and if you really wanna get in chances are you will!!
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds