• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Nor Cal peeps

#95414 2 years, 9 months ago
i dont know how many of us live north of the bay, but i do, right near da beach man, anywho, we should have a
furom get together, after the holidaze, to help that cabin fever shit when it starts rainin and dont stop.
anywho, i would be down, i could get some amazin locations depending on how many of us there are.
but im talkin free party here, bring your own beer, bud, banjos, broads, boyfriends(nevermind leave the boyfriends at home), but you get the drift, nuthin fancin, a 2 day 1 night party, GREAT local bands that, or we could all just jam, or until it turns into latenight ipod dj.
potluck of course.
we need to unplug, this F3 thing lets do it. 3d F3.
anyway, date wise lets say, late feb or early march.
start a list of who would be down for it, and if there is interest, ill get started on askin permission.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Nor Cal peeps

#95425 2 years, 9 months ago
I'm in. I don't play music but I do listen.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: Nor Cal peeps

#95944 2 years, 9 months ago
ok, there probably wont be that many of us 10-20 id say, not tryin to puta cap on it, just dont think there are many f3 in nor cal. so we should all meet and talk about how we are all so much kewler than the rest of the country.
OK.
Fabulous Furthur Forum Family Freakout
we can go on a mushroom hunt !!!!
seriously, i have a location with a cabin on a river with no electriicity, but is beatiful and has a wood stove and runnin water, totally off the grid, BUT we have wifi so BOOOYAHHH, not like at the cabin, but damn close.
i could borrow a generator for lighting and music.
serious here.
anyone else in nor cal on this board want to meet up?
so far its just me and 23, but down worry ill try and russle up some local girls, and we have an awsome music scene anywho, lets get a date set, then maybe more peeps will be able to decide if they can/want to come.
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds