• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

Re: Grateful Vibes for RockinBob!

#95639 2 years, 4 months ago
My Kind Furthur Family~ THANK YOU From the bottom of my heart! There is so much love and good energy here and it is very well appreciated. The definition of Family and Community should come from the users of this Forum! So Special and awesome everyone here is! I am now back home and silent for the next 5 days which is a good thing seeing I have to figure out how the heck Im going to try and pull off 8 Shows in NYC!
I had steroids injected on my Vocal Chords as I had some major scarring from being in the pizza biz and having to be loud all those years (10) when I had to be my own manager as well as "Playing in The Band" when I could. I am so happy and grateful that Furthur came along when they did as they have been a HUGE Blessing not only for me but for us all!
Thanks Again and I cant wait until Furthur plays Michigan ( Ann Arbor ) so I can host a bunch of my family and have an awesome Shakedown/ Party at MY HOUSE!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, FurthurFlower67, Strider1
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#95647 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks for sharing the great news, brother. Be safe, follow your doctors orders, and drink plenty of fluids
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#95652 2 years, 4 months ago
Glad to see you around here RockinBob! So glad you are feeling well enough to join us for the announcements of the dates! Furthur sure did treat you right today, minus the 8 nights in NYC. But I know you will have a blast if u decide to go!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#95660 2 years, 4 months ago
Yes they brought me out of my procedure with a GREAT BIG SMILE! Like I said in another thread, these guys have their reasons and Im no hater so like we all should do, is see if we can make ANY of these dates work inside of our lives. I am def going to make some of these work! To Much GREAT ENERGY~
Thanks again FF for this nice thread and all the kind words
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
Time to create page: 0.60 seconds