• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Join the FWA

#95350 2 years, 10 months ago
To counter seat savers on the NYE run ( this was someone elses' idea- I named it) The FWA rolls as a group.. & we get our own damn tribe colors and mark out our space. The FWA ( Furthur Whitcomb Alliance) will stand strong! We will gain our own territory. We will defend our space. If you mess with one of the FWA you mess with all of us. FWA for life beyatches!!! Pity the foo who tries to mess with the FWA ....feel me!!! Who's in?
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: Join the FWA

#95353 2 years, 10 months ago
O darn....wish I was staying at the Whitcomb....
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#95355 2 years, 10 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
O darn....wish I was staying at the Whitcomb....

I've discussed it with the powers that be and the FWA will allow a few select individuals to join. FF67 is in! (and we won't even make ya go through the initiation rituals
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#95364 2 years, 10 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
To counter seat savers on the NYE run ( this was someone elses' idea- I named it) The FWA rolls as a group.. & we get our own damn tribe colors and mark out our space. The FWA ( Furthur Whitcomb Alliance) will stand strong! We will gain our own territory. We will defend our space. If you mess with one of the FWA you mess with all of us. FWA for life beyatches!!! Pity the foo who tries to mess with the FWA ....feel me!!! Who's in?

That's one pisser of an idea. For any newcomers who might not know how to mark there territory, here is a primer.

skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#95461 2 years, 10 months ago
a time for sitting, a time for standing, boogie-ing, no?

one would think we can work all this out rationally
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dire Wolf, Strider1
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#95483 2 years, 10 months ago
I'm not staying at the Witcomb but would love to help defend all the territory claimed by the FWA. I don't even plan on sitting for the three nights.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#95491 2 years, 10 months ago
I think I will be wearing a note on my shirt that says: If found, please hydrate and return to the whitcomb
Since we are within stumbling distance to and fro.... I may enjoy myself a little more than usual...

Get down with FWA!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#95523 2 years, 10 months ago
Creating more divisions and "select/elite" groups of people to regulate others who you think are doing wrong?

Are you a Republican sir? This sounds like walking on thin fucking ice too me!!!

I'm not sure how doing to them what they are doing to us would make anything but a more antagonized situation for all parties involved.

Let's open a new page in human communication and conciousness for 2012 and the coming solstice and treat people with respect.

Maybe we can lead by example and be a shining example of kindness instead of taking and eye for an eye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, Strider1
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#95552 2 years, 10 months ago
All we need is 4 people and 1 Large Tarp
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#95675 2 years, 10 months ago
Little Bear wrote:
All we need is 4 people and 1 Large Tarp

How about one very large person and 4 tarps

Or paint WITS so it looks like he has a terrible case of the mumps, measles or chicken pocks. That with a bit of coughing should clear out the area.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds