• Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: Ticketmaster Email

#95254 2 years, 7 months ago
stricken wrote:
PartPat wrote:
They are seriously the mafia of concerts, Fuck you pay us.

I have always used them out of convenience but from this point on I will be using the GDTS whenever possible in advance and will do my best to buy all local show tickets from the venue.

Not sure why but this whole 1.50 refund thing really chaps my ass.

Feel the same so your not alone on this one. The lawyers are the vampiers in this also.They reap many times over us again.

I hear you both, great points, But just like the overpriced 420 in NYC, where there is demand, the fees will be paid. If you don't buy the tickets there is someone else willing to pay the fees. It burns me up too, but I pay.

Remember when it used to be free if you let them mail you the tickets but it cost you $1 or so to print them on your own printer. That one really pissed me off. And it was such small $ most people paid it.

I'll say when I think my MSG ticket may have been compromised (someone broke into my car) they did reissue a ticket for me over the phone in ~ 5 minutes. At least they don't put you in telephone hell like many other businesses today (like the phone company). In that one case they were kind and very professional.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#95255 2 years, 7 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
stricken wrote:
PartPat wrote:
They are seriously the mafia of concerts, Fuck you pay us.

I have always used them out of convenience but from this point on I will be using the GDTS whenever possible in advance and will do my best to buy all local show tickets from the venue.

Not sure why but this whole 1.50 refund thing really chaps my ass.

Feel the same so your not alone on this one. The lawyers are the vampiers in this also.They reap many times over us again.

I hear you both, great points, But just like the overpriced 420 in NYC, where there is demand, the fees will be paid. If you don't buy the tickets there is someone else willing to pay the fees. It burns me up too, but I pay.

Remember when it used to be free if you let them mail you the tickets but it cost you $1 or so to print them on your own printer. That one really pissed me off. And it was such small $ most people paid it.

I'll say when I think my MSG ticket may have been compromised (someone broke into my car) they did reissue a ticket for me over the phone in ~ 5 minutes. At least they don't put you in telephone hell like many other businesses today (like the phone company). In that one case they were kind and very professional.

Yeah in that instance you got your "fee's" worth of service.
lsdream
Junior Boarder

#95298 2 years, 7 months ago
i hate ticketmaster they are such a rip

does anyone know of a better place to buy tickets?
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds