• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
PartPat
Senior Boarder

Ticketmaster Email

#95186 2 years, 10 months ago
Anyone else get the email about the law suit?

I didnt read the whole thing cause it is long and boring. Did anyone bother to read it?

My question is do we need to respond to get our whopping 1.50 for each ticket or do they just send us the codes??

Not that it matters but good to see Ticketmaster have to cough up some loot for being such bastards, and its costing them allot when you look at the whole amount.

Thanks
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Ticketmaster Email

#95189 2 years, 10 months ago
there going to have a final meeting in May 2012 and if everything gets approved then your codes will automatically be sent to your e-mail. You can only use 2 codes at a time, the maximum you can get is 17 codes at $1.50 credit each, and I think you have 48 months to use the codes, if not 48 it was 24 I forgot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#95190 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow.........Those guys just never stop sucking do they??
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#95191 2 years, 10 months ago
they probably never will...
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#95192 2 years, 10 months ago
Sure they just added like $5.00 more in additional fees and such to make sure to turn a profit off this settlement.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#95202 2 years, 10 months ago
At least they are consistent

ticketmaster-mock-logo.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: PartPat
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#95214 2 years, 10 months ago
They are seriously the mafia of concerts, Fuck you pay us.

I have always used them out of convenience but from this point on I will be using the GDTS whenever possible in advance and will do my best to buy all local show tickets from the venue.

Not sure why but this whole 1.50 refund thing really chaps my ass.
stricken
Gold Boarder

#95228 2 years, 10 months ago
PartPat wrote:
They are seriously the mafia of concerts, Fuck you pay us.

I have always used them out of convenience but from this point on I will be using the GDTS whenever possible in advance and will do my best to buy all local show tickets from the venue.

Not sure why but this whole 1.50 refund thing really chaps my ass.

Feel the same so your not alone on this one. The lawyers are the vampiers in this also.They reap many times over us again.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#95250 2 years, 10 months ago
And of course the $1.50 is limited to about 17 tickets or so. They are good for 2 years and transferable. AND If you used UPS to ship there apparently is another big fat fee for the attorney's and I think you would get $3 for every time ticketbastard ripped you off, limited to two overpriced purchases.

It ain't worth reading, probably can't claim them anyway the way the system works. When you buy tickets they give you about 3 - 5 minutes a screen or else you forfeit the tickets. Who's going to sit there typing in 17 codes to save $20 and risk losing their floor seats?
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#95252 2 years, 10 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
And of course the $1.50 is limited to about 17 tickets or so. They are good for 2 years and transferable. AND If you used UPS to ship there apparently is another big fat fee for the attorney's and I think you would get $3 for every time ticketbastard ripped you off, limited to two overpriced purchases.

It ain't worth reading, probably can't claim them anyway the way the system works. When you buy tickets they give you about 3 - 5 minutes a screen or else you forfeit the tickets. Who's going to sit there typing in 17 codes to save $20 and risk losing their floor seats?

Damn..Good point.....Not trying to save a $1.50 and lose good seats.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds