• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

PW for booby acoustic shows

#95131 2 years, 4 months ago
anybodyk now of a Password or presale for the bobby shows Tickets go on sale for WB friday was wondering if anybody has any info you can PM me if ya dont want to post publicly
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: PW for booby acoustic shows

#95161 2 years, 4 months ago
i'm pretty sure the only presale was for donating members of the theater. that's what i gained from my visit to their site. i was unable to call that particularly day it was a sunday.

i'm going to be going for a pair. sucks i like to go grab singles because i end up getting a better seat but there may be a lucky lady, she'd die to see bobby on his acoustic by himself, me, not as much but i still wanna dig it.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#95203 2 years, 4 months ago
im grabbing 3 hopefully me MM and his brother
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Chester
More or less in line

#95216 2 years, 4 months ago
Thinking about this. It's TM right? This rumor of a tour announcement tomorrow, has me questioning whether I should.
Money is tight, and i can't do both.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#95232 2 years, 4 months ago
yea its TM - should be able to get 3 together, I got 3 together for the colonial in Pittsfield the day they went on sdale and I think thats less then half the size.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#95234 2 years, 4 months ago
Chester wrote:
Thinking about this. It's TM right? This rumor of a tour announcement tomorrow, has me questioning whether I should.
Money is tight, and i can't do both.

I hear that. Maybe you can score a ticket closer to april if your saving for Furthur, I remember you looking for a Bearsville ticket with no luck but that place was tiny! - it said 500 capacity but I doubt there was 500 people there. This place is a lot bigger so maybe they'll release more closer to the show date.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#95494 2 years, 4 months ago
the best seats available right at 10 EST were in row U on the floor, which is under the balcony line. i wouldn't be surprised if some folks put up a small donation just to get the pick on seats. I discarded those, tried again, and scored 3rd row of the mezzanine, which is the small 3-4 row section in front of the balcony. EXTREMELY PLEASED. i saw furthur from a spot like that at sheas in buffalo last year, incredible sound. anyone find better seats this morning?
deadbeat427
Junior Boarder

#95509 2 years, 4 months ago
I'm in the Orchestra section seats GG in Left Center. Are any of the Orchestra seats under the balcany or does the balcany not extend over the Orchestra. From the seating chart it didn't look like the balcany covered any seats
Make myself a bed by the waterside
In my time - in my time - I will roll roll roll
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#95513 2 years, 4 months ago
yes, quite a few under there, GG is the 2nd last row on the floor level.

www.kirbycenter.org/Media/files/seating.pdf
deadbeat427
Junior Boarder

#95515 2 years, 4 months ago
I guess I should have kept my 4 O seats on the left. This show is the day of my birthday so I was really hoping for better seats. I bought the tickets at like 1005 too! I'm not complaining since I'm sure it'll sell out and at least I'll get to go! Gonna be a great birthday this year!!
Make myself a bed by the waterside
In my time - in my time - I will roll roll roll
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds