• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Xmas present from Bobby and TRI!

#95360 2 years, 9 months ago
Well, that would be cool. I do hope it's something live. Thanks for posting.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#95380 2 years, 9 months ago
kmhpsu wrote:
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
I have a very strong feeling that it will Bobby and Friends singing Christmas songs and other classics with Alvin -n- the Chipmunks Plug and Sing microphones.

TriStudios was built for such experimentation.

And an encore with the T-Pain microphone

I must have been outta the loop because the t pain phone app was brought up a few months ago and I had to look it up.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#95394 2 years, 9 months ago
dude i have no idea who t-pain is or fukin waka flaka who is pissin me off for trying to make muppits gangsta.
anyway, dont bet on a rebroad cast
bobby, wassy, jay....and i fukin hope KARAN(bobby fukin call the man)
and kenny of course.
why there havent been alphabet soup, cast of clowns, puddleduck, or any other awsome ratdog members side projects, i havent been able to fig. out., probably cause bobs busy with furthur.
THANKS IN ADVANCE BOB.
oh, and TRI is on private property, there wont be a shakedown street, and you might not have a good time if you go there uninvited, that said, begs the ? how the fuk do you get invited to TRI,when i get there i will be braggin for days, so dont worry.
seriously, its a recording studio, with security, not a concert.
i know there are people in the background during the streams, most are band members friends/girlfriends etc. not ticket holders, or someone who got a miracle.
i pride myself on being able to talk/sneak my way into damn near any venue, but TRI aint a venue, and even i (who BSed his way into many many shows, would not waste the gas just to turn around and go hang out in the city.
i heard they tore down the occupy SF tent city last morn at 2.
bout equal numbers of cops to protesters.
you know superglue in key holes works wonders, sparklers and dispoable lighters go flash/boom,
HEY BOB COME DOWN TO OCCUPY AND PLAY A FEW FOR THE KIDS IN THE STREETS PLEASE.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#97801 2 years, 9 months ago
Just received TRI's newsletter and at the bottom it states...

"Tune in next Wednesday, December 21 at 6 and 9 p.m. PST for a special "Scaring The Children" Christmas present from Bob and TRI."

Here is the other news that was listed in it...

This week we've got another video from the Planet of the Abts broadcast featuring the opening band, Moksha singing "The Measure of All Things."

Las Vegas based Moksha is John Heishman on bass and vocals; Brian Triola on organ, keys and vocals; Pat Gray on drums and percussion; Jeremy Parks on guitar, lap steel and vocals, and Sam Lemos on vocals.

Guitar tech extraordinaire, AJ "Big Time" Santella will be answering your questions in our new weekly Twitter Event, #AskAJ! Tweet your questions for AJ to @Tri_Studios, using the hashtag #AskAJ. He will be answering the questions of his choice every Wednesday!

I went to their website and none of this information was up on it yet...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, wlewis, SunshineSue, amusingdeva
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#97810 2 years, 9 months ago
So not the Ratdog we were expecting, but the Original Ratdog, now known as Scaring the Children. I won't be surprised if we see some special guests, though.
Without love day to day insanity's king
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#97811 2 years, 9 months ago
wasn't the rumor it was a group that hadn't played in a really long time or something?

they just played last week!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#97815 2 years, 9 months ago
wlewis wrote:
wasn't the rumor it was a group that hadn't played in a really long time or something?

they just played last week!

Ha thats what I was thinking too! But I do feel there could be a great chance of some special guests!
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#97820 2 years, 9 months ago
Not going to start until 1:00 AM (Caribbean time), guess no work on Thursday
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#98924 2 years, 9 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Just received TRI's newsletter and at the bottom it states...

"Tune in next Wednesday, December 21 at 6 and 9 p.m. PST for a special "Scaring The Children" Christmas present from Bob and TRI."

Here is the other news that was listed in it...

This week we've got another video from the Planet of the Abts broadcast featuring the opening band, Moksha singing "The Measure of All Things."

Las Vegas based Moksha is John Heishman on bass and vocals; Brian Triola on organ, keys and vocals; Pat Gray on drums and percussion; Jeremy Parks on guitar, lap steel and vocals, and Sam Lemos on vocals.

Guitar tech extraordinaire, AJ "Big Time" Santella will be answering your questions in our new weekly Twitter Event, #AskAJ! Tweet your questions for AJ to @Tri_Studios, using the hashtag #AskAJ. He will be answering the questions of his choice every Wednesday!

I went to their website and none of this information was up on it yet...

BUMP FOR BOBBY PERFORMANCE!

Just want to make sure you all know whats going on! I still haven't seen this mentioned on TRI's website or facebook page yet. But it was in their offical email they sent.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#99495 2 years, 9 months ago
TRI also just announced a rebroadcast of Furthur's performance from June at TRI studios. The rebroadcast will be Demember 23rd at 4pm and 7pm pacific standard time.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds