• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Jasper
Senior Boarder

Re: Tour dates Friday?

#95501 2 years, 10 months ago
I wonder if they will repeat a east coast run or come back for a west coast? In such a short window one might think they will focus on one corner of the country?

cross my fingers for the PNW! I wonder where they feel their best venues are for cost and attendance?

j
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#95502 2 years, 10 months ago
Sue, thats why you need a smart phone so you can stay on the board while your away from your computer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
kfender
Gold Boarder

#95504 2 years, 10 months ago
Remember last year that it wasn't until Saturday morning that the dates popped up.Hope we're not in for a letdown
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#95505 2 years, 10 months ago
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#95508 2 years, 10 months ago
A little music while we wait for noon. Here is the 2nd set from the Oakland Coliseum Chinese New Year's Show in 1993. Carlos Santana joins in on Space and plays the rest of the set.

Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#95512 2 years, 10 months ago
I hate to burst anyones bubble... but if memory serves me correctly (thats a big IF) don't be surprised if it is announced today its announced at noon WEST Coast time. Which would make the actual announcement at 3pm EST. I think this is what happened last spring tour announcement. Not sure any of them west coast Pizza eatin hippies are awake by noon EST ( or 9am west coast time). So if nothing happens at noon est don't give up ths ship it could still come later in the day. Just an FYI
The following user(s) said Thank You: Island Head
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#95514 2 years, 10 months ago
i don't think we're getting them this soon. i could be 100% wrong, i just don't feel it today.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#95516 2 years, 10 months ago
Don't even mention pizza and th west coast. West coast pizza ain't pizza and its too damn expensive. Anybody got any SF suggestions to change my mind. I am a pizzaholic and hope to open my own oven one day...maybe bring some "real" pizza to all the deprived Californians...luckily they don't know what there missing yet. Oh yeah and I'm on the boat with Lewis...no announcements today ...I hope
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#95517 2 years, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i don't think we're getting them this soon. i could be 100% wrong, i just don't feel it today.

I'm thinking the same. More likely January imo. Plus I would hope we get a bit more time between announcement and actual mail order / Ticketbastard sales (like it used to be).
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
philisgod
Junior Boarder

#95518 2 years, 10 months ago
It's going to be very hard for Furthur to tour in the spring while Phil is touring with PL&F.

Just sayin....

And it is going to happen.

Sorry.

Have a nice day.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds