• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineDaydreamChicago
Fresh Boarder
A Hippie General Store

Grateful Dead 2012 Calendar - Only $8.99

#94940 2 years, 8 months ago

Every deadhead should have the new Grateful Dead Calendar! A special sale price would be even better!
Sunshine Daydream Chicago Hippie Shop has a special link to the new 2012 Grateful Dead Calendar for only $8.99. Better hurry though because this special could end at any time! You might as well buy one for a friend at this price!

Happy Hippie Holidays from the pholks at Sunshine Daydream
CD's to Incense, Posters to Tie Dye, and everything in between...A Hippie General Store
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by SunshineDaydreamChicago.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Grateful Dead 2012 Calendar - Only $8.99

#94942 2 years, 8 months ago
You know, I'm all for supporting community-friendly businesses, and clearly there is a market here for your products. But I'm also finding myself wondering if maybe there's a need for a "shakedown"-specific section of the forum. Because it just seems kind of spammy to have it here, if you're not also posting on other things, and actually doesn't make me want to buy from you. Just a thought!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2, MushroomMan, doin_that_rag
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#94948 2 years, 8 months ago
haha yea I was actually thinking of looking into one until I clicked on the thread and realized who posted it!

I always get the High Times calendar and ill probably just stick with that
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#95149 2 years, 8 months ago
i'd like to go to the store just to let the owners know how much we don't care for their posts. obviously they aren't reading responses to the threads they've created since the day of the rosemont show. they've done nothing but try to pawn off their neo hippie shop on us and sell us mediocre seats for rosemont for over face value, yeah, if you include fees in your price that's over face value.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
SunshineDaydreamChicago
Fresh Boarder
A Hippie General Store

#95238 2 years, 8 months ago
1st off , I do read the posts and you folks need to lighten up a bit. Don't read my posts if they don't interest you. There are some on this board that don't mind my posts because I have directly got orders from my posting here.

I am not posting get rich quick schemes, or non related advertising. I am a small business owner who is trying to make it in this world and I don't have big bucks for advertising, so I naturally go where I can post for free and to people that are into what I sell. I own a dead hippie shop and I post on a dead related site. It's not like I am selling Michael Jackson stuff and promoting it on a dead site..

Neo-hippie shop? really? get a clue man. Have you been to my shop? Have you ever bought anything from any hippie shop or in the lot at a show? I used to sell in the lot on tour and made enough to open my own show 14 years ago. And still going strong!

As far as the rosemont seats go, you call them mediocre? You must be a novice or a youngin' and must have never been to the rosemont because outside of the 1st 10 rows on the floor, sec. 103 is the best side section and one of the most desirable by everyone who goes to shows there. And excuse me for asking for what I paid for the tickets which includes all the TM fees. I bet you are one of those in the lot "looking for a miracle" when there are still tix at the box office for sale.

Bottom line is I didn't mean to get anyones undies all twisted over my posts, and if there was a "shakedown" section on this forum, I would most definitely post it there instead.

Happy Holidaze!
santa-syf.jpg
CD's to Incense, Posters to Tie Dye, and everything in between...A Hippie General Store
Chester
More or less in line

#95241 2 years, 8 months ago
I appreciate your response. Maybe we should have a shakedown forum, where these things could be posted.
That would be up to the site admin's though. I think if you participated more in some of the discussion's, folks
might think better of your efforts. Just a thought. I will suggest a shakedown forum, and see if their interested.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#95253 2 years, 8 months ago
I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in saying that this guy may just have good intentions.

We will contact admin, I think Shake would be a wonderful addition to the site. I know of a few here that would love to sell lot goods left over from tour.

Calander is 13.99 on the site, maybe F 3 could get a discount on all orders???? Just some ideas I do think that this could be a positive breakthough in the site. Thank you for your response SSDD.

www.sunshinedaydream.biz/Official-Gratef...ead-Merchandise.html
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#95257 2 years, 8 months ago
As far as making assumtions about some of our most prestigious F 3 members you get a -10 karma points

Maaannnn
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, scar1et_f1re
Chester
More or less in line

#95262 2 years, 8 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
As far as making assumtions about some of our most prestigious F 3 members you get a -10 karma points

Maaannnn

Right. Please tread lightly. Thank you.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
SunshineDaydreamChicago
Fresh Boarder
A Hippie General Store

#95304 2 years, 8 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in saying that this guy may just have good intentions.

We will contact admin, I think Shake would be a wonderful addition to the site. I know of a few here that would love to sell lot goods left over from tour.

Calander is 13.99 on the site, maybe F 3 could get a discount on all orders???? Just some ideas I do think that this could be a positive breakthough in the site. Thank you for your response SSDD.

www.sunshinedaydream.biz/Official-Gratef...ead-Merchandise.html

If you just go to my website, and search, then yes the calendar is $13.99, but I created a special link for the furthur forum and if you follow this link (sunshinedaydream.biz/2012-Grateful-Dead-Calendar_p_3465.html) then you will get it for $8.99 each, and if you put the word "karma" in the comments section of your order., I'll toss in a tasty CD of Jerry's Oregon Prison concert too.
Attachments:
Time to create page: 6.09 seconds