• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
WeirStillHere2011
Junior Boarder

Furthur @ Jones Beach - July 17th

#9494 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey Now -
Anyone else here Furthur at Jones Beach on 7/17?

I heard it was leaked on a VIP mailing for Jones Beach....
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: Furthur @ Jones Beach - July 17th

#9529 3 years, 5 months ago
Nu Yawk gets all the shows !!
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#9530 3 years, 5 months ago
shit man I hope its true!
gratefulpanda
Junior Boarder

#9607 3 years, 5 months ago
Even though I do love the east coast, this is kinda getting a little extreme. Leaked that maybe Bethel Woods may be a stop, now Jones Beach? I loudly second that emotion that Furthur and the good times should be extended to the midwest(Alpine, Deer Creek), southwest, and most of all, west coast. So many legendary venues that birthed the Dead out west. Seems a bit strange not to revisit those at least. Whatever happens, and whatever is chosen, I just hope it's fair and even and that people all around the country will be able to see them relatively close to where they live. The more people that smile because of this music, band and community, the better!!!
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#9624 3 years, 5 months ago
I really hope they play Jones Beach
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder
Trying to find a peacefull song

#9626 3 years, 5 months ago
well that's because the next dates announced are based around the two east coast festivals, so yeah they're going to be east coast shows. the west already has shoreline and the greek announced and Jill said there were north west shows coming in September. NYC gets a little extra love, but you can't blame them for going where the market is best. I'm sure they wont neglect the west coast.
CREAMpuffpuffwar
Fresh Boarder

#9627 3 years, 5 months ago
god bless the north east n the shows we are blessed with. n god bless zachs bay...just make sure ya bring enough gas to get home (you boaters know wat im talkin about) ps. god bless seatow
GratefulDeadhead
Junior Boarder

#9632 3 years, 5 months ago
gratefulpanda wrote:
Even though I do love the east coast, this is kinda getting a little extreme. Leaked that maybe Bethel Woods may be a stop, now Jones Beach? I loudly second that emotion that Furthur and the good times should be extended to the midwest(Alpine, Deer Creek), southwest, and most of all, west coast. So many legendary venues that birthed the Dead out west. Seems a bit strange not to revisit those at least. Whatever happens, and whatever is chosen, I just hope it's fair and even and that people all around the country will be able to see them relatively close to where they live. The more people that smile because of this music, band and community, the better!!!

Yeah My Feelings Exactly!
badweiser
Fresh Boarder

#11495 3 years, 5 months ago
Got tix on presale......8L darn brokers are sellin on ebay already i dont dislike many peeps....but brokers ruin good things
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#11514 3 years, 5 months ago
they sure do. (brokers are just scalpers right?, except legal or something?)

I got 8R for Jones Beach to, but only after trying and finding nothing for 15-20 minutes then finally scored.....then like 2 minutes after that I scored 2 for Saratoga as well!

I love Jones Beach so much, and am so happy they are playing there. Also I'm almost glad I didn't get to cloose to the stage there because now I also got the beutiful view beyound the stage as well.

Such a nice place....
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds