• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ratdogdonna
Junior Boarder

Furthur friends in the Southern Tier of NY - Bingo

#94785 2 years, 4 months ago
is it really dry where you are? jeez, this stinks!
Let there be songs to fill the air <3
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Furthur friends in the Southern Tier of NY - Bingo

#94891 2 years, 4 months ago
nope, monthly deliveries from the left side help
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
ratdogdonna
Junior Boarder

#101678 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks for your reply. I'm still having a hard time & going nucking futz!
Let there be songs to fill the air <3
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#101691 2 years, 4 months ago
If you're talking smokable's it's not dry in NYC, but the places I know make you pay through the nose if you enjoy extreme kindness.

They need to decriminalize it here too. For multiple reasons, not just the crazy costs.

That's why 4 punks shot and killed a NYC cop about a week ago. The kids were robbing a pot dealer and the cop somehow got in the middle. When he told the kids to freeze, they shot and killed the cop (rather than going to jail). They did catch the kids, but if you ask me, this is why we need to make it legal.

I wonder if you are dry because they just busted that NFL player who was dealing about 1,000 lbs of weed + 5 kilos of coke a week. They say the NFL was his second job. It's going to be interesting, they thing a lot of other players were his customers. And at that levels I have to think the buyers are not buying for personal usage alone. Unless they are super hard core like Charlie Sheen / Lawrence Taylor (LT).

Anyone in NYC / Long area that can help find some kindness without paying through the butt, please feel free to PM me. I love sharing the kindness with my fellow heads.

If you are anywhere near Donna, feel free to PM me as well. I can certainly help hold you over if it's 4:20 you're seeking.

FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds