• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Bili
Junior Boarder
Burn Baby Burn

Re: DMT?

#101889 2 years, 9 months ago
i dont need street credit at all. i just like to hear about others doing the same thing. i usually drop by here when my wife is out of town and i have free time.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#101896 2 years, 9 months ago
Bili wrote:
SWM (haha) says that:

i usually eat 1/4 oz of mushrooms when i dose. i grow them myself and if i pick them fresh i would eat an ounce.

when i eat san pedro (10-12 inch piece >4 inches thick) i usually take a MAOI with it (can be dangerous so be careful). This way the other alkaloids (MeDMT) has an effect as well.

i've stopped dmt because i interrupted an important meeting and was punished!

LSD is usually 1 or 2 100ug ampules

Ketamine 30mg IM

MDMA 8mg dose (usu two doses)

Nitrous, fentanyl, dexidrine on hand to boost the trips. Never have had to take a sedative.

Hallucingens taken too close together cheapens the trip...ie its not true love but induced by the chemical....a bad trip every once in while makes life more interesting and is pretty solid growing experience, although can be tough sometimes to get through....

an ounce wet wouldn't even make an eighth dry -- just saying

there about 90% water weight - I never had the opportunity to eat any fresh myself but I do hear there a little more potent - def not double the potency though
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#101906 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I have an incredible amount of experience with most everything mentioned in this thread. I want to point out a few misconceptions and possibly calculation errors on dosages, etc.

Rick Strassman, M.D., the doctor who did the DMT studies and wrote The Spirit Molecule (which has also been made into a movie) has some hypothesis about DMT being produced in the pineal gland, but he is not 100% correct, and many of the claims made about DMT are not proven. The precursors to DMT are not contained in the pineal gland, so it's highly unlikely that it is made there. I could point to some references by one of the most respected members of the DMT-Nexus, as mentioned earlier in this thread, but I'll let you folks look it up, if you're really that interested. I just hate for misinformation to be spread all over the internet about it, because many repeat whatever they read, no matter if it's false or not, without checking references, and that is how so many misconceptions and sometimes even propaganda is spread about these substances. It's not always harmful, such as what has been presented here, but it's still inaccurate at best.

Now, DMT is not the same thing that is in mushrooms. Mushrooms contain Psilocin (4-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine, 4-HO-DMT) which contains the basic structure of the DMT molecule, but anything you add onto a molecule, can change it drastically, making it a completely different substance. Psilocybin (N,N-dimethyl-4-phosphoryloxytryptamine) is the phosphate ester of psilocin, and is also contained in mushrooms.

In San Pedro, Trichocereus pachanoi, it contains various phenethylamines, but not tryptamines, which can also be affected by a MAOI, but there is no MeDMT, and the only psychedelic chemical that actually exists that is close to that is 2-Me-DMT, aka 2,N,N-Trimethyltryptamine, and it's not in cactus, it is synthetic.

To make DMT orally active, such as in ayahuasca, one requires Banisteriopsis caapi or syrian rue, aka Peganum harmala, which contain the harmala alkaloids, such as harmaline, harmine, and tetrahydroharmine (this one is primarily in caapi, but not so much in the rue). These are known as RIMAs or reversible monoamine oxidase inhibitors, or MAOIs. These can potentiate the alkaloids of cactus, or the DMT (and 5-MeO-DMT) in various other plants, as well as mushrooms, LSD, and plenty of other amines that would normally be broken down by the stomach, or broken down and eliminated in the body (liver, brain, etc.) much faster without the presence of MAOIs.

One should use caution when attempting these things, because it can increase the duration and intensity of the trip greatly. The other sources of MAOIs are pharmaceuticals, which I highly recommend against, as they often require a special diet, and can be harmful with other medications/drugs, as well as certain foods. RIMAs often have a dieta that is recommended, but they are not particularly dangerous if not strictly adhered to with the natural RIMAs. Pharmaceutical MAOIs and non-reversible MAOIs can definitely cause problems, however.

As for the dosages someone mentioned earlier.. Mushrooms can vary by individual, and some can trip on .5 g while some people will eat much larger amounts, even over 10+ grams, but they are not physically harmful, so an inexperienced person should start low and work their way up.

Rarely does one see LSD in ampules, but it is usually found in blotter, gel tabs, or liquid, unless someone is getting a rather large amount, when it can be found as crystal. However, it's extremely hard to dose in this format, without a very accurate scale, unless one has a great deal of experience and doesn't mind eating what are considered extremely large doses by most. 50-100 µg is the average threshold to moderate dose of LSD, and is probably what the average single drop or blotter contains. For a full experience for someone who isn't overly sensitive, or a regular user, about 250-300 µg is a full dose.

hofmannpin.jpg

This is the dose Albert Hofmann (it's creator/chemist) took on purpose his first time, and gave us the story of his famous bicycle ride. It is the dose Owsley originally determined to be a proper dose, following in the footsteps of Hofmann and at the recommendation of Kesey. Owsley also made his tablets at 300 µg to account for degradation and to allow for variances in processing. In later years, the "Family" lowered the doses to 100 µg per dose, for those who were sensitive and for newbies, so there would be less freakouts. If one acquires good "Family" LSD nowadays, chances are the dosage is 100 µgs per hit.

For ketamine, even IM 30 mgs sounds pretty low, but it might be nice for someone who is sensitive or unfamiliar. If snorted or insufflated, a new person should try about 50-100 mgs, to get a feel. I could personally do 200-250 mgs IM to reach what is known as the "K-hole", however, I am a hard head and tend to have a much larger tolerance than most everyone else. With repeated use throughout the day/evening, or on consecutive days, I have been known to snort 500-1000 mgs in one or two lines, or maybe 250-500 mgs IM. Again, this is not recommended for a novice, and one should always start low and work their way up.

With ketamine, I would recommend starting with one of the lower suggested doses, waiting 20-30 minutes, then trying more, until you reach the desired feeling. Ketamine is fairly safe when used occasionally, as it doesn't depress breathing, and if done in a safe environment, shouldn't cause anyone any very harmful, permanent trouble. However, repeated use over an extended period has been reported to cause stomach problems and bladder problems, causing frequent urination. If repeated for long enough, the damage to the bladder could be permanent, and it could also cause trouble for the gall bladder, as well. Remember folks, everything in moderation!

As for MDMA, or methylenedioxymethamphetamine, also known as "molly" or ecstasy, 8 mgs isn't even a threshold dose. For a sensitive person, a normal dose, or 1 hit, 50-100 mgs would be the recommended dosage, and this is of pure MDMA. Much of what is sold as "molly" has been cut, and much of what one may receive in the pill format has binders, and often other drugs/chemicals mixed in with it So test kits are a must, unless you know, and completely trust the source. For those with some tolerance and/or experience 200-250 mgs of MDMA can often be considered a large dose, and people will often take more throughout a night, to kick the "roll in more, or back in. MDMA is fairly safe, if used responsibly, and in moderation, and one should definitely take breaks in between dosing, as regular use often leads to a decrease in the positive effects, and an increase in the negative effects, including depression and a hangover in the days following.

As for fentanyl, and other opiates, they have an extremely addictive nature, and can be easily over-dosed. Fentanyl in particular is one of the most potent opioids, so extreme caution should be taken when indulging in these substances, as they do have a lot more risks. I would generally recommend sticking to the psychedelics, and even more of the natural substances, because in general they tend to be safer.

If anyone has any specifics they are curious about, please feel free to ask me, as I have been studying and experimenting with probably most anything anyone would/could want to try, and I have an extensive knowledge of most all of the substances.

For those looking on how to source DMT, rather than trying to score some on lot from some person who may or may not know what they are doing when it is extracted, or for people who would rather avoid taking the risk of asking strangers for drugs, there are plenty of fairly simple extraction guides, that can be followed easily. Most everything one would need can be found locally at the hardware store, grocery store, or home improvement store. DMT is in many plants, but the easiest to extract it from, where it comes out the cleanest, would be Mimosa hostilis (Mimosa tenuiflora). This can be found online through various ethnobotanical vendors, but it is recommended to find one in the country, as some areas and/or specific states or vendors have had trouble with customs.

In the US, there are still a few sources with decent quality and prices, and being that, if smoked properly, it only takes 30-60 mgs for a complete breakthrough that lasts around 5-10 minutes, one can easily make a few grams last a very long time. Jungle spice, another term for DMT from Mimosa that has other added alkaloids that are contained in the bark, can be extracted specifically for this type, or it can be cleaned up and recrystallized to wind up with a more pure n,n-dimethyltryptamine, or DMT extract. I can help point you to places where you can learn to extract, and answer any questions you may have on the process.

The process to extract alkaloids from various plants, is very similar across the board, and one could easily acquire mescaline, DMT, and other psychedelic and psychoactive extracts, by learning a few basics.

If one would prefer to have an extended (4-5 hours) orally active DMT trip, like the shaman of South America, and even some Churches use (Santo Daime, Uniao de Vegetal, etc), in the form of Ayahuasca, one requires the legal plant Banisteriopsis caapi or Syrian rue seeds (aka Peganum Harmala). This vine or the seeds can easily be purchased for relatively cheap, from various ethnobotanical vendors. If one would choose to try Ayahuasca, also sometimes referred to as Yagé, they can make a brew without buying any chemicals or learning extraction techniques, and it's about as simple as making a tea. These natural psychedelics tend to be vary spiritual journeys, and aren't normally used in a large setting for recreation, though.

Since I had someone else ask me about iboga, too, as it was one I listed as of of my drugs of choice, I'll go ahead and explain about that one, too. Iboga/ibogaine is an extremely powerful psychedelic from the root bark of an African rainforest tree, called Tabernanthe iboga. It has a religion based around it by the natives, called Bwiti. In a proper dose, it causes a 30-40 hour psychedelic experience, where one generally lays down and with their eyes closed can have visions, sometimes of their childhood, or of African themes, or ancestors, although everyone's experiences will be unique. The main visionary part lasts from 6-12 hours, and is followed by a reflection period for another 20 hours or so. It can remain active in the system for days into several weeks. With eyes open it will cause trails and distortions or flickers of light. One often gets some auditory distortions and will hear a buzz in their ears. It causes one's balance to be severely affected (ataxia) and can make it hard to move, or cause one's head to feel extremely heavy, and it works on numerous receptors in the brain.

It isn't generally used as a recreational drug, although in lower doses it certainly can be fun/rewarding. It is extremely healing for mental and even some physical issues, and was discovered in the 60s to be an extremely effective treatment for addictions of all sorts, especially opiates/opioids. It removes most, if not all of the withdrawal and cravings for many substances, including, but not limited to alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine, opiates, and even sugar. It is illegal in the USA, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden, Australia, and some other countries, but is unscheduled or legal in many others, such as Canada, Mexico, much, if not all of South America, various other European countries, and probably almost all of Africa. I am not sure of every countries laws, so if one was curious, they would have to research it on their own. The primary alkaloid responsible for much of it's effects, called ibogaine, was once prescribed in very low doses in France as a tonic under the name Lambarene, and can be considered a performance enhancing drug. The Bwiti use low doses to increase night time vision, battle hunger and fatigue, and other medicinal uses.

There are treatment centers around the world geared to using it for addiction, but it's also a very healing spiritual experience, as well. It has some dangers for people with heart trouble, or possible other medical problems, and should not be taken with many other drugs/pharmaceuticals. It is recommended to have an experienced sitter, doctor, or shaman when undergoing a full dose experience. I have studied it for years and have a good bit of personal experience, as I have used it to get clean, on a couple occasions. I kicked a 7 year opiate habit, half of which I was on methadone, with a single dose, and I also quit cigarettes, sweets, and sodas, all with a single dose. I use it still on occasion as a mood booster, in low doses, and it has various other benefits, even in these low doses, where one doesn't experience the full on visionary state. It still gives a pleasant buzz in these low doses and it boosts serotonin and dopamine levels naturally, often causing an extreme sense of well being, and state of calm, similar to the effects of proper meditation. For addictions, it has often been said to be like hitting the reset button, and will remove drug tolerances, as well as withdrawal and cravings. It actually can repair damaged pathways in the brain due to post traumatic stress disorder, drug abuse, and more. It has even been used to lower the tolerance to pain medication, so that people can get more effectiveness from lower doses of their pain meds.

If you'd like to do some more research, I'd suggest checking out a few websites, such as myeboga.com (good general info and info about the experience), eboka.info (forum based around it's use and healing potential), and ibogaine.desk.nl (for treatment references, scientific articles, and more). Feel free to contact me if you have any more specific questions, or sign up on the eboka.info site, as there are plenty of experienced people there who would be more than happy to answer your questions, or help in any way they could.

I know this thread is titled DMT, however, with the subject matter discussed, I hope much of this extra information is appreciated, and I would be happy to help explain, or to answer questions on any of these substances for those interested. I didn't include everything I have extensive knowledge about or experience with in this area, but I tried to touch base on many of them, and clear up many of the mistakes and misconceptions that were in this thread. I hope you all enjoyed it!

Much love on your spiritual journeys and even recreational adventures, folks!
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by GratefulDad420. Reason: fixing typos, and adding stuff for clarity
The following user(s) said Thank You: DangerousDan, rockinbob, volare
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#101932 2 years, 9 months ago
Alt 230 = µ
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#101979 2 years, 9 months ago
These awesome posts keep popping up about this mystical stuff. How can a person locate some of this mystical? Have never tried it, but after reading these posts, eyes opening, opening wide! Did procure some aya via online, ( which I haven't tried yet) but thinkin' the pow is the way. Help? Will be at NY's. Am I crazy to attempt this?

No I'm not the heat.

Your rain falls like crazy figers, peals of fragile thunder, keeping time.
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#102068 2 years, 9 months ago
If you want to attempt brewing Ayahuasca, you just boil the vine (50-100g shredded) in water, to which you can add a few drops of vinegar or lemon juice, to make it just slightly acidic. This doesn't have to be done, but the alkaloids will be more soluble in the water if it's just slightly acidic. You would also want to add between 1-5 grams of mimosa bark, or between 15-20 grams of Psychotria viridis (aka Chacruna) leaves. I would start with lower doses, but brew enough for at least two or three doses, that way if it's not working well after an hour, you can take more.

Ayahuasca will give a 3-6 hour trip, and it can be from a nice light trip, to a mind blowing visual extravaganza, which could be scary, as well. There is all kinds of information on various websites all over the internet of how to brew. I might even suggest making a tea from just the vine, as it will give a nice tingly body buzz, and in high enough doses can cause a trip, alone. It will intensify any other drug you take, but if you use ANY other pharmaceutical drugs, I would not use it, without checking the safety of it first. Generally, NO other medications should be mixed with the caapi, except for weed, or some tryptamines, just to be safe, until you learn what you are doing. MAOIs could kill you if mixed with the wrong drugs. You could try some tea made from the vine, and smoke some weed, just to see how much it will enhance the herb alone. Then you can start adding other admixtures to the brew.

Some like to use it with mushrooms, or even LSD (increases the intensity and duration by a lot), but the traditional admixtures are plants that contain DMT, and/or 5-MeO-DMT. Diplopterys cabrerana, aka Chaliponga, contains n,n-DMT AND 5-MeO-DMT, and will give a slightly different type of buzz, although similar. 5-MeO-DMT is much more potent by weight, but isn't anywhere near as visual. It gives much more of a head trip, without the incredible visuals. Many people prefer the n,n-DMT because it's soooo visual, but some do like the 5-MeO-DMT for the mental part of the trip, although both do have that aspect, as well.

If you want to get Mimosa hostilis, you could extract the DMT from it, and get the freebase form, which can be vaporized, or smoked, and it will give a very intense, incredibly visual, mind blowing experience, but it only lasts about 3-10 minutes, so it's usually a bit easier to handle. No matter how high you get, and how crazy everything looks and feels, you'll come down fast enough that there isn't really enough time to freak out and do anything stupid.

All you'd really need, is the root bark from the mimosa, some pure NaOH, or lye (found as drain opener or drain crystals), some Varnish Maker's and Painter's Naphtha,and some water and containers to extract it in. Without giving all the details, which can be found all over the internet (such as the DMT-Nexus.me/forum), you basically mix lye with water, until it stops reacting, then you add your powdered Mimosa hostilis root bark, to the water and shake it up. You let it sit for an hour or so, then add some naphtha to it and shake it up.

When the layers separate, you remove the naphtha from the lye/bark/water mix, and do it again. After 3-4 pulls with fresh naphtha, you combine the naphtha portions, and cover it in a jar or some sort of container that can be sealed, and you place it in the freezer for 12-24 hours. You'll see the crystals of DMT precipitate from the naphtha and fall to the bottom of the container. These would be filtered out, or separated from the naphtha, and placed on a dry plate or baking dish, and placed in front of fan, to let the naphtha evaporate from the crystals. You are left with freebase DMT, which could be recrystallized for purity, or could even be smoked as is.

Obviously, you could use some measurements, and tips on some of these things, and I'd suggest researching the topic on the internet, so you can get a better idea of the process, before attempting it, but it's really that simple. There are various other methods, that use other chemicals, and other materials, but this is probably the easiest way to do it for a beginner. For the "jungle spice" that others describe, you could use toluene or xylene in place of the naphtha, and instead of freezing it to recover the DMT and other alkaloids, you would evaporate the solvent, and what was left would be some crude "jungle spice" or basically a broader range of alkaloids from the Mimosa plant.

This is just the very basics of some of the easiest ways to do it, so I suggest, again, to go do some research on other sites that have various methods, choose which one you'd like to attempt, then if you have any questions, I or one of the members of those other sites could help.

Good luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bilbo
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#102091 2 years, 9 months ago
Be careful brewing Ayahuasca my friend. I have drank Ayahuasca over 30 times but with a Shaman every time in Peru. I don't recommend drinking Aya without a lot of research. Grateful Dad thank you for the complete set of facts. I should be careful posting about my experiences with Mushrooms , as after drinking Aya as much as I have the proper way, it has opened me energetically so that my experiences are similar with both. I also get similar experiences with meditation as well. I'm really happy for this thread as it it keeping itself alive due to the importance of what I believe are spiritual substances that were put here to teach us how to live better. I can only speak for myself but since I have walked the spiritual path using Ayahuasca, DMT, San Pedro, and my fav, Magic Mushrooms, foregoing chemicals, and alcohol, my life has become dramatically better in every way. I am so grateful and joyful to be alive. Namaste
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: GratefulDad420
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#102093 2 years, 9 months ago
GratefulDad420 wrote:
If you want to attempt brewing Ayahuasca, you just boil the vine (50-100g shredded) in water

This is just the very basics of some of the easiest ways to do it, so I suggest, again, to go do some research on other sites that have various methods, choose which one you'd like to attempt, then if you have any questions, I or one of the members of those other sites could help.

Good luck!
Brotherman, Thanks! I have the 100 mg's of the Aya. I have the Chacruna. Going to brew it up as you suggested. Do not have the mimosa, but it should work without it right? Here is something that I've been attempting to put out there without much success. My girlfriend and I are curious about tryin' some pow at the show on NY's. We don't know anyone yet who could lead us to the pow. Going to brew up the vines early next month which will be good in that we'll be on prismatic ride for a longer duration. In the inter-rim....the pow?
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#102130 2 years, 9 months ago
You can use chacruna, or mimosa, as an additive to ayahasca because those both contain DMT. The aya vine, or caapi, allows the DMT to be orally active when they are taken together. I am not familiar with the term "pow". Do you mean smokeable DMT? DMT that can be smoked, or vaporized, actually, is DMT freebase. To extract the freebase, you'd basically do what I described in the post above. For more detailed instruction son extraction or brewing ayahuasca, you can check dmt-nexus.me/forum , drugs-forum.com, mycotopia.net, and probably shroomery.org, to name a few. Feel free to PM me if you have more specific questions and I can give you actual links, if you're having trouble doing a search. If you mean something else by "pow", I am sorry, I just have never heard that term.
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#102531 2 years, 9 months ago
GratefulDad420 wrote:
You can use chacruna, or mimosa, as an additive to ayahasca because those both contain DMT. The aya vine, or caapi, allows the DMT to be orally active when they are taken together. I am not familiar with the term "pow". Do you mean smokeable DMT? DMT that can be smoked, or vaporized, actually, is DMT freebase. To extract the freebase, you'd basically do what I described in the post above. For more detailed instruction son extraction or brewing ayahuasca, you can check dmt-nexus.me/forum , drugs-forum.com, mycotopia.net, and probably shroomery.org, to name a few. Feel free to PM me if you have more specific questions and I can give you actual links, if you're having trouble doing a search. If you mean something else by "pow", I am sorry, I just have never heard that term.

Gratefuldad, Muchas Gracias Brotherman! I guess the question is... without being overly overt, isn't the smokeable form a pow...........................................der? If so, that is the crucible of our quest for entry through the portal on NY's. We've heard about where the four winds dwell. In Franklin's tower there hangs a bell. It can ring, turn night to day. It can ring like fire if you loose your way.....R
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Bilbo.
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds