• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
volare
Senior Boarder

Re: DMT?

#101867 2 years, 8 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
you are seriously the first person whom i have heard of who claiming to intramuscularly inject ketamine.

while i have no personal experience with Ketamine, i did read in The Essential Psychedelic Guide by D. M. Turner that i.m. was his preferred method.

as far as the ampoules go....I am sure we all have a bunch of these stashed away from the good old Sandoz days...

delysid.gif
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#101869 2 years, 8 months ago
no you misunderstood i didnt say id never head of it altogether just that no one i have met has ever claimed to choose IM as there method outside of lab studies or settings with chemists or doctors...and sandoz ampules contained far more than 100 micrograms of premeasured LSD...to me it sounded like he was claiming to premeasure 100 micrograms and then add it ampules himself for later consumption so knowing how small a volume that is i was surprised to hear that this is how he chooses to ingest and if it was true obviously meant that he had access to lab grade equipment and chemicals therefore i was surprised and if he's telling the truth then very hopeful he is a generous person!!

A single dose of LSD may be between 100 and 500 micrograms—an amount roughly equal to one-tenth the mass of a grain of sand.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Dire Wolf.
Bili
Junior Boarder
Burn Baby Burn

#101871 2 years, 8 months ago
i dont buy ketamine on the street....it pharmaceutical grade and IM is better than IV, never tried it orally. WHen used IV it tends to be a little too powerful and sedative (IE as is used in conscious sedation for colonoscopies and setting bones +/- staticus asthimaticus). Fentanyl is always used IV and 100ug dosages. IM and orally its useless. very dangerous if you dont know what you're doing. can be administered safely by experienced persons. doesnt hurt having some nalaxone on hand. cant give IM if on aspirin warfarin plavix etc. fentanyl is drug of choice for most physicians abusing opiates. regarding LSD you're right its difficult to know the exact amount you dose even in research released ampules. but some biochem majors that make recreational amounts will give it to you as a solid, make solution and use those little pop-up lab containers to store doses than dilute and share. some get more than others. i dont think LSD has ever been accurately dosed. Peace brother.
Bili
Junior Boarder
Burn Baby Burn

#101874 2 years, 8 months ago
Another thing Fentanyl is dosed between 100-500ug and is available in various concentrations usually a 2cc amp contains 100ug.

RE DMT experiences. Ive had similar experiences to what's been described in SPIRIT molecule and Terrence McKenna. My last experience was terrifying. I left my body to the new but familar universe, arriving there it was like shocking the habitants (God the aliens, prankster trickster or whoever it was) expelled me and slammed the door in my face. everything was hellish afterwards (hellish faces laughing loud sounds spiralling downward). since then i've not had enough courage to try it again
Bili
Junior Boarder
Burn Baby Burn

#101876 2 years, 8 months ago
at shows im very generous (esp with the mushrooms, ketamine and pot and oxycontins) but not that generous with the LSD. Only a finite supply whereas the rest is unlimited.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#101879 2 years, 8 months ago
good thing you know biochem majors I didnt know that any of them had access to all necessary precursors for a synthesis...a friend of mine who was an orgo major always touted that it was near impossible to get access to all precursors without drawing attention especially on a campus were such things are monitored...if you have found a way i applaud you but again bring some out to shows and start spreading that like wildfire. if it's this easy for you to get crystal L hook it up ...most syntheses that i have been told about claim to produce a gram or more of crystal after the run so if you know someone doing this hook up the scene! some really good L has been short as of the last few months and the stash is getting low and you could dose a whole show if you have access to crystal
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#101880 2 years, 8 months ago
Bili wrote:
at shows im very generous (esp with the mushrooms, ketamine and pot and oxycontins) but not that generous with the LSD. Only a finite supply whereas the rest is unlimited.

gross no interest in any of that. but if you're getting crystal you have more than enough in unlimited supply a gram is 10,000...100 microgram doses!
volare
Senior Boarder

#101883 2 years, 8 months ago
now that i re-read his post, it does seem off. an 8mg dose of MDMA???
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dire Wolf
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#101886 2 years, 8 months ago
sounds lilke someone trying to give themselves some online street cred. !
Bili
Junior Boarder
Burn Baby Burn

#101887 2 years, 8 months ago
Ergot is the precursor that's difficult to obtain. But you can get it. It's available for direct adminstration into a bleeding uterus. I cant remember the exact name....Heme something or the other, but its the easiest one to cleave sidegroups off vs the ergots given for migraines.

LSA things like HW seeds and MG seeds can not be used. I dont know the exact mechanisms to make it but its there. Personally i prefer Ketamine. Its a dissociative very neat hallucinations. LSD is great to dance and play around with. Not a strong visual drug as ketamine and san pedro. Every other month or so san pedro (or one of the group of cacti) with a MAOI is very nice. Long but very nice.

Peyote is nice too but takes too long to grow and if you dont take enough its a waste.

See the problem with the internet is that you're right i can by lying. I can't meet up with you to pass things along. But psychedelia is alive and well. There are many people like myself exploring the beneficial effects of these agents. Unfortunately its illegal and really depends on who you know and who you meet. there is research happening with these agents, not as much as there should be, but its happening. publicity is its downfall. just do a pubmed search and youll be surprised.
Time to create page: 0.94 seconds