• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

DMT?

#94726 2 years, 7 months ago
What's everyone's feeling on this mystical experience? I have smoked it a number of times but only 15-20mg. I have been wanting to breakthrough to the next level but I am a little nervous as the experience of a total sensory lucid dream state overload seems daunting. I have been mentally preparing msyelf for this since I was 16 through meditation, experimentation, literature but it still seems overwhelming even though I am now almost 28. Anyone have any words of encouragement or advice? Should I wait til the summer when I go climbing again in Colorado or just go for it now? Any experiential advice to offer? Besides set and setting? I feel if I have doubts about jumping into the pool I should wait til I wanna go swimming. Or is it sink or swim?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bilbo, DancingBear, GratefulDad420, rockinbob
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

Re: DMT?

#94729 2 years, 7 months ago
Dire Wolf! THANK YOU for posting this. I wanted to start a thread yesterday and here you are. I have been practicing Shamanism for over the last 6 years and it has changed me for the better. I have traveled to Peru to drink Ayahuasca regularly since 2005, and Aya 's main component when it breaks down in your stomach is DMT.
DMT is a SAFE naturally occuring substance produced by the pineal gland in the middle of or brains that connects ALL living things. It is the main component in Magic Mushrooms and Ayahuasca and is completely SAFE and non toxic. If you feel the urge and your properly prepared, than I suggest your READY and go for it! Your post here confirms your readiness. The experience will last no longer than 10 minutes and there is no hangover effect whatsoever. I have turned a few people on to this and post about it ALL the time on Facebook to help the un-enlightened friends of mine try to find the light. The best advice I can give is to be somewhere totally quiet and have a trusted friend hang out while you journey through the stars and universe. It WILL be a total out of body experience if you get enough smoke in. I smoke it and its the only way I have done it and I feel the safest way to journey. If I can be OF ANY HELP PLEASE PM me and I would be HAPPY to speak with you on the phone. By the way, my work in Peru with Ayahuasca completely Mirrors some of my Furthur Experiences that I have had which has been a wonderful blessing.
BEST OF LUCK BROTHER!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dire Wolf, Bilbo, DancingBear, PsychicPyramid, SunshineSue, GratefulDad420
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#94735 2 years, 7 months ago
A heartfelt thank you Bob, you're comments are a relief and an inspiration. I have been interested in venturing to the Southern hemisphere to engage myself but don't have the support structure from my immediate family to necessarily do this. This has been one of my main hang-ups in furthur pursuing an aspect of existence that I firmly believe in. Not being able to speak openly with ones family about such things makes undertaking them more difficult and I feel that only now I am truly coming into my own headspace and truly willing to make this life my own by taking the path that I choose for myself. My family has always been supportive just fearful and misunderstanding about the use of psychedelics as a tool or sacrament of life. It can be hard when you do not have the support of your family to not feel like what you are doing is secretive or wrong.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Dire Wolf.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bilbo, DancingBear
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#94751 2 years, 7 months ago
Thank you for starting this post.

i am relieved to find others who are on a concious journey and who are not weird about discussing it. I have been a seeker since my first God thought at the age of 3.

Mary Jane is my only friend and she has proved to be more than what i need both as a medicine and a wonderful prayer aid. Because we are hard wired to recieve her in our brains there is no hangover or fear of hurt from her. Our relationship started only recently about a year ago out of desperation for a pain reliever that wasn't addictive or destructive to the body like advil, tylenol, oxy etc. But i was amazed at how easy it was to pray and seek God and recieve from God. Over the past year, i've had more questions answered and have had incredible healings of my heart and spirit from hurts that i have carried since i was a child. I would love to share my experiences and my story (which is long) but am hesitent for these things are deeply personal but i think others could benefit from hearing.

Furthur and GD have been a huge part of my journey and most recently the Syracuse show where i was caught up in a vision of a great plane of light and my heavenly Father is still revealing to me what it all means.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2, Bilbo, SunshineSue, rockinbob
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#94766 2 years, 7 months ago
Dancing Bear,
THANKS! It is with great pleasure to read your post. There are SO MANY of us here that think alike and are totally conscious and MJ is an excellent helper in higher consciousness as is DMT. I would love to hear your personal story as I feel we should be able to share our experiences to come to a better understanding of our beings and inner selves. So many seek out happiness externally when it actually lies WITHIN. That is why so many get caught up in the chemically induced state of what I feel is nothingness. Alcohol and Narcotics lead the way on that empty path of darkness. That is not to say one cant have a drink to relax, ( my Momma Bear does ) just know it does NOT help in any way to form or retain any spiritual connection.
Grateful Dead music comes from the light of our being and is to be celebrated and honored by all of us as it brings people together for the cause of the common good instead of greed and getting over on one another, thus the wonderful spiritual connection at these shows! This thread by Dire Wolf is a very relevant thread seeing that we are 3 weeks out from 2012 for which many think great changes are and have been coming to Earth... We shall see but my consciousness is in tune and I am ready for whatever the universe may bring. Thanks again for sharing kind friend
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bilbo, DancingBear, Strider1
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#94916 2 years, 7 months ago
you guys are getting me in the mood to break out the stash and blast off
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob, volare
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#94926 2 years, 7 months ago
^^ right ... matter fact SWIM recieved some jungle spice recently and getting curious about it. Dire wolf i wish you safe travels. meditate before get out in nature breathe some cool winter air and you should be ready. Possible listen to Mountains of the Moon to get the vibes flowing. The funny thing is the only psych ive touched was DMT lolz but maybe soon to change with winter break coming up cheers everyone DMT + Good vibes= Furthur
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#94945 2 years, 7 months ago
I realize how cop like this sounds, but, where in the hell do you score DMT ?
I've been partying for almost 40 years and have tried almost all of the psychedelics, but I've never even seen DMT for sale
whose ass do i have to kiss to get in on this party ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bilbo
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#94972 2 years, 7 months ago
What are you a cop? lolz Its all good i often wondered it for alittle over a year and to tell you the truth it found me. But there a very simple extraction method using naptha. And you dont need any chemistry or science background. Try the dmt-nexus.com for that but if your actually looking to score i recomend you catch a shpongle show or a psy trance like show. I dont know your age but dmt IMO has sprouted amongst younger kids in20's and those kids tend to stick to raves and more of psychedelic electronic stuff. Personally i recomend you extract. Good luck see ya soon in hyperspace
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#95094 2 years, 7 months ago
the highway terror wrote:
I realize how cop like this sounds, but, where in the hell do you score DMT ?
I've been partying for almost 40 years and have tried almost all of the psychedelics, but I've never even seen DMT for sale
whose ass do i have to kiss to get in on this party ?

in the northeast its been fairly in the last few years available through friends and at shows...ask around you must know someone who knows someone who might know someone ...the stuff that is most common is the plant extracted variety that some people refer to as 'jungle spice' mentioned above and a friend has successfully done the process himself and praised the quality after careful planning...so for a resourceful fellow such as yourself it should be a breeze
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds