• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

NYE Tapestry Hanging Request

#94714 2 years, 7 months ago
Remember when the hall was ringed with banners people had made, hanging from the balcony? I'd love to see that done again. I hung an Egyptian tapestry for Phil's 70th, but I was sad to see there were only one or two other signs hanging. I'll bring it again this year and hang it, and I'm hoping others will do the same.

I went in a little early and had to go down into the VIP reserved balcony area to hang it, but the few people in it were cool when I told them what I was doing, and they helped me hang it from the railing.

I used to enjoy looking up and seeing the varied expressions of people's love for the band. Let's bring it back!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: NYE Tapestry Hanging Request

#94717 2 years, 7 months ago
I just pray they bring back a Courtenay Pollack dye...the one for that one tour was my favorite backdrop or lighting set up they had for any tour since '09. They need to keep it simple and not have stupid inflatable gorilla in there I understand they dont want it to be about the party and the drugs but come on stage lighting techonology has gone celestial and Furthur only flys around 2 feet off the ground in that respect
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Dire Wolf.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#94719 2 years, 7 months ago
it was pretty awesome how he did a mandala for each member of the band past as well....pretty slick
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#94746 2 years, 7 months ago
I will be hanging one from the balcony n Jerrys side. It's either going to be a colors of tye dye or a red and blue tye dye with a stealie
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daisy Mae
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds