• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

Re: lookin for upcoming festivals within 5 hours of va

#95047 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh BTW, Can't imagine how I forgot this: There is a Train track on the opposite side of the river, And whilst we were dancing to the NewRiders and Donna, a FreightTrain actually glided right down the track behind the stage (on the far side of the River) it waited a Moment then Blasted the Horn, After which the 'Riders slid into "The Wheel" "Wish I was a Head light... On a north Bound..Train!"

And incase anyone is wondering, I was completely sober all that day 'till post show.
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#95093 2 years, 7 months ago
Thats great the same thing happened at the Raleigh show this last summer! And also at the Brooklyn MCU Park shows on Coney island...in the middle of Caution the train started rolling through the cityscape of coney island during the beginning jam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: calliopewail
calliopewail
Junior Boarder

#95249 2 years, 7 months ago
Little Bear wrote:
Oh BTW, Can't imagine how I forgot this: There is a Train track on the opposite side of the river, And whilst we were dancing to the NewRiders and Donna, a FreightTrain actually glided right down the track behind the stage (on the far side of the River) it waited a Moment then Blasted the Horn, After which the 'Riders slid into "The Wheel" "Wish I was a Head light... On a north Bound..Train!"

And incase anyone is wondering, I was completely sober all that day 'till post show.

Wow that's so magical. I love that you got to have such a wonderful experience at that festival. I can't wait till its my turn!
Hang your heart on laughing willow,
stray down to the water
deep sea of LOVE <3<3<3
bow4bass
Junior Boarder

#95265 2 years, 7 months ago
shakorihillsgrassroots.org/

seems to be very cool brother. . .
calliopewail
Junior Boarder

#95273 2 years, 7 months ago
bow4bass wrote:
shakorihillsgrassroots.org/

seems to be very cool brother. . .

wow man i just checked out the vid on their website..it looks like a beautiful place to be with beautiful people..my kind of gig. I am definitely going, I don't really care what the line up is, I guarantee I will love it. Plus it is really inexpensive. Thanks for showing me this!
Hang your heart on laughing willow,
stray down to the water
deep sea of LOVE <3<3<3
The following user(s) said Thank You: bow4bass
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds