• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Should bobby clean up the look?

#96128 2 years, 9 months ago
just got some confirmation last night from alex(roadtripper) who was at the throckmorton that bobby has cut his hair, how much i don't know.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#96152 2 years, 9 months ago
Before Jerry died, Bobby always dressed, looked and acted like a kid on stage. Now he's the exact opposite. Grey, hairy, stoic and rather emotionless. I guess my question would be, why try to look older than you are?
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#96154 2 years, 9 months ago
I think Bob looks great for the number of shows he goes to.

cfurthur-at-red-rocks_7315993_87_2011-12-10.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#96171 2 years, 9 months ago
I personaly LOVE Bob's Dancing Bear Look that he had going on the last leg of Novembers Tour thru the midwest. I pointed that out to several people whom then agreed and these weren't just any heads, they were Bears and had the tattoos to boot. As long as Bob can play and sing the songs, he can choose whatever look he wants in my humble opinion
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#96180 2 years, 9 months ago
I like bobbys look that he has going now. Like the beard.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Darkstarrz
Fresh Boarder

#96239 2 years, 9 months ago
I think we should shave his whole body except for the handlebar stache' and then dose him.
"Skin The Goat"
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#96300 2 years, 9 months ago
newyawker wrote:
OK Captains obvious, I know Bob can do what Bob wants, that is not the point. I am just wondering why he would want to look like a raggedy old man. This has a lot to do with people speaking of his mess ups at shows. Or wondering if he is sick or spaced out. He looks terrible as Joel said. Logically I can conclude with certainty that a cleaned up Bob would drop a lot of the crap about his flubs. He forgot lyrics from the beginning, but there was never the concern we see now.
as u said bobs been flubbing lyrics for almost his entire carreer. Who's concerned about it? A bunch of people on a message board. I doubt if bobby cares about that at all. Bob Weir is a rock star, no matter how he looks.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
Bili
Junior Boarder
Burn Baby Burn

#96302 2 years, 9 months ago
he should dread
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#96307 2 years, 9 months ago
someone needs to get him a tub of mustache wax. he should handlebar that thing. wool knickers and birkenstocks. he's always been a man of high fashion.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds