• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kfender
Gold Boarder

Re: Dark Star Orchestra Albany

#97080 2 years, 7 months ago
DSO ticket prices are starting to get a little too pricey for my taste.There are always fun to see but I'm not gonna pay 30 bucks or more to see them.Jeff Mattson shreds on the guitar but his voice is really rough if you ask me.I on't know what their overhead is but with the prices they charge and their nonstop touring they must make a good dollar
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

Re: Dark Star Orchestra Albany

#97090 2 years, 7 months ago
One: The Promised Land ; Dire Wolf ; Mexicali Blues > Big River ; Brown Eyed Women ; Looks Like Rain ; Peggy-O ; It's All Over Now ; Deal ; Lazy Lightnin' > Supplication

Two: Bertha > Good Lovin' ; Ship Of Fools ; Estimated Prophet > Eyes Of The World > Space > Stella Blue > Franklin's Tower > Around And Around

Encore: Johnny B. Goode

i was really impressed how good they were and I'm a tough critic of copy bands. highlites for me were stella blue, long melodic ending was great. also well done lazy lightning-supplication and ship. Rob is a great keyboard player as we all know and Jeff has altered his personal style to really work well within this band. Bass player is their week point but phil has been busy lately. Maybe an opportunity for Wlewis. all in all it was a good show as well as a good vibe. I recommend if they are local to ya.
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds