• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Re: goodbye everyone

#94678 2 years, 4 months ago
Lewis, are u serious? You are acting mighty silly my friend. Hey, how did you like the videos.? I know Im no picasso on the guitar yet and my singing isnt displayed very well....but did you enjoy it from a standpoint of simply liking the dead and the songs i was playin? Time is a hooker, im doin it just 4 you.....just for you !!))))
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#94682 2 years, 4 months ago
Wlewis was probably talking to Telinski.....don't say goodbye, stick around man! I for one love your music and your posts!
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#94684 2 years, 4 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i thought you were illuminaughty too

your thinking of intothesun
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqistatefair
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#94687 2 years, 4 months ago
splatter_face wrote:
Wlewis was probably talking to Telinski.....don't say goodbye, stick around man! I for one love your music and your posts!

I was never "leaving" this board...just my acoustic videos i just feel the need to be shaing.
lewis actually would make me stay from the funny things he says. His statistics know abouts are out of control.
my profile name was intothesun as Mushroom Guy said. (mushroom man makes u sound like a superhero...and i know ur not, ur just a cool guy).

they b oth sound funny though. you and platypus need to get on a squad and make a fleet of respectable crime fighters for bobby tour. phils lightforce is too stong for more than one to hang out at. This might sound gay, but, but the lightforce allows one super hero orbit the venue of a phil show. not phil donahue...lesh. Platypus is always getting there first and its kind of like those people who reserve rows of seats. i mean, i could easily take his spot and see him at bobby or mickey...but, i let it slide and jst love em .
Professor tellinski ...paging dr tellinski...goin up?

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...2jMPY4_gtQWwk7xy_D5w
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#94897 2 years, 4 months ago
i really just thought that intothesun iraqistatefair and illuminaughty were all the same person.

i've never actually listened or watched one of your links man. nothing personal, i just don't click into those things that people paste all over this board. i've got my own library of music and videos including a band of my own. it's odd i know, i even think it's strange. just to jumble my head up i'm going to listen to your video as soon as i hit submit

only went in about 4 1/2 minutes you seem like a decent musician man. 33 minutes is a bit of time though. you started out as if you were gonna go thru tunes but quickly it sounded more like you were practicing around. if you make them individual tracks, i may be more likely to give them a listen. you're playing and vocals remind me of a kid i lived with in college for a few years
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by wlewis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqistatefair
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds