• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder
Trying to find a peacefull song

The Fall Risk

#93959 2 years, 10 months ago
There's a new video up on TRI of Jeff's band rehearsing. I hadn't heard of them before, but they sound good!

has anyone been to one of there shows? I'd definitely check it out if they came around.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

Re: The Fall Risk

#93964 2 years, 10 months ago
Did not know about that I'm going to check it out an get back to you. Jeff is an extremely talented individual and I think I'm more excited about his future projects than JK, but not by much
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Chester
More or less in line

#93970 2 years, 10 months ago
So that's Jeff's band? Yeah, I didn't know that either. Saw something about this on FB, but didn't know who it was.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder
Trying to find a peacefull song

#93975 2 years, 10 months ago
I just occurred to me that I should clarify. I'm talking about Jeff Pehrson, not Chimenti. sorry for any confusion

It's nice to hear him singing lead for a change, and I'd love it if he got the chance to do so with furthur. It would be cool if they gave Jeff some covers, and let sunshine sing more of Donna's parts, especially "There's a band out on the highway. They're highsteppin' into town. They're a rainbow full of sound. It's fireworks, calliops, and clowns"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, calliopewail
Chester
More or less in line

#93976 2 years, 10 months ago
drpsilocybo wrote:
I just occurred to me that I should clarify. I'm talking about Jeff Pehrson, not Chimenti. sorry for any confusion

Oh. Thanks for clearing that up. I thought you meant Jeff C. Still, that's cool Jeff P has a side project.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds