Re: Headlining? The SUPER BOWL? Yes please

#94082 2 years, 8 months ago
My point was made.

That is all.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#94083 2 years, 8 months ago
gee what are they gunna do next - induct her into the rock n roll hall of fame?
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#94106 2 years, 8 months ago
rojimmy1968 wrote:
>>>Wow... Madonna at the Super Bowl? No thanks. Thats a horrid horrid choice IMHO.... since she's more "act" than musician<<<

Wait...its all ok and not negative to diss on other performers but we are not able to comment on anyone from the GD?

Dude...you are hypocracy in motion!!!

I mean really....

Man you are seriously a sad individual. For a grown man to get his jollies trolling a further web site is beyond pitiful. Do you even understand what hypocrisy means? Let me explain since you are evidently mentally challenged. I would be a hypocrite if I went on a Madonna web site and criticized her. That would be hypocritical. Do you see the difference? Probably not but I wouldn't expect you too. DUDE haha you are a train wreck in motion. This will be my last response to your juvenille maturity level. Now that Daddy has given you the attention you so crave go back to romper room. Some kids just didn't get enough hugs whe they were young.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#94109 2 years, 8 months ago
I never got enough hugs either and look at me, I'm typing with my penis. Who knew?
rojimmy1968
Visitor

#94111 2 years, 8 months ago
Ya....you're my Daddy alright. haaaa

You would love that wouldnt ya.....ya know, spanking kids and all.
rojimmy1968
Visitor

#94112 2 years, 8 months ago
You make me fucking Ill dude.....and I love pissing you off. And yes. it is totally fun.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#94122 2 years, 8 months ago
rojimmy1968 wrote:
You make me fucking Ill dude.....and I love pissing you off. And yes. it is totally fun.

LOL dude your less significant to me than a pimple on my ass. I am not pissed off I am laughing my ass off at a "supposedly" grown man gettin his jollies..like totally fun dude! trying to make someone mad on the internet. "You maker me fuckin ill dude!" ROFL... are you really over age 12? A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Thanks for the entertainment DUDE!!!! hahahaha
rojimmy1968
Visitor

#94124 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh' I thought you were not going to address me any more???

Dance for me little fucking puppet.....dance.

lol....you're wayyyyyyy too easy!!!!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#94129 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry DUDE only in your mentally ill world would a person read this thread and think of you as anything more than a grown man in a 7 yr old body. I'm sure Phil is proud of the positive energy you bring to the scene... my god "dance puppet" is trolling from 2003... you can't do any better than that? Having no job, no wife, no education, no girlfriend must leave you a lot of spare time .... now go to your room and play World of Warcraft mmkay!!!
rojimmy1968
Visitor

#94136 2 years, 8 months ago
Ha......now that twice you have responded to me since you were all done with me and all.

HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW PUPPET........I AM YOUR MASTER AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU AN DO ABOUT IT.

I will not respond to you again.

Until the next time.

lol....too funny.
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds