• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

Headlining? The SUPER BOWL? Yes please

#93918 2 years, 10 months ago
My guilty pleasure is Madonna. And she is headlining the Super Bowl halftime show. I am thoroughly enjoyed and excited, and I wish tickets weren't $2,000.

shellshocked
Junior Boarder

Re: Headlining? The SUPER BOWL? Yes please

#93928 2 years, 10 months ago
I thought it was going to say furthur at the super bowl rofl .. in my dreams.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#93944 2 years, 10 months ago
patchmyfurthur wrote:
My guilty pleasure is Madonna. And she is headlining the Super Bowl halftime show. I am thoroughly enjoyed and excited, and I wish tickets weren't $2,000.

I applaud your good taste! I've got a soft spot for her too. The announcement about her playing the Super Bowl was the only pleasant football news I had all day.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#93972 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
patchmyfurthur wrote:

I applaud your good taste! I've got a soft spot for her too. The announcement about her playing the Super Bowl was the only pleasant football news I had all day.

poor Bears.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#94032 2 years, 10 months ago
too bad she canr sue lady gaga for stealing her act:woohoo:
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#94062 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow... Madonna at the Super Bowl? No thanks. Thats a horrid horrid choice IMHO.... since she's more "act" than musician... it may have made a lil sense when she was relevant 20-25 years ago.. but now? I hope the plumbing in the stadium works because I can see 55,000 guys running for the head when she comes on. Hope the field doesn't get flooded!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#94066 2 years, 10 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Wow... Madonna at the Super Bowl? No thanks. Thats a horrid horrid choice IMHO.... since she's more "act" than musician... it may have made a lil sense when she was relevant 20-25 years ago.. but now? I hope the plumbing in the stadium works because I can see 55,000 guys running for the head when she comes on. Hope the field doesn't get flooded!

Yeah, but half time at the Super Bowl isn't exactly the best time to appreciate a high quality jam fest. Ask poor Pete and Roger! Half time needs a spectacle, someone that can put on an actual show. I think Madonna will be a lot of fun!
rojimmy1968
Visitor

#94078 2 years, 10 months ago
>>>Wow... Madonna at the Super Bowl? No thanks. Thats a horrid horrid choice IMHO.... since she's more "act" than musician<<<

Wait...its all ok and not negative to diss on other performers but we are not able to comment on anyone from the GD?

Dude...you are hypocracy in motion!!!

I mean really....
stealmyface
Junior Boarder

#94080 2 years, 10 months ago
I want Bob solo acoustic for the half-time show.
rojimmy1968
Visitor

#94081 2 years, 10 months ago
Ha ya.....
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds