• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

This one's for WITS

#93527 2 years, 9 months ago
To help you ease into the weekend, buddy.

Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Re: This one's for WITS

#93532 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks mate. That picked me up a lil... been feelin under the weather for days now. Are you suggesting I don't give a shit about my bad reputation?

On another note.. I ended up doing a partial old farts solo gig last night. Broke out lots of really cool old old school stuff. See the reading thread...ck it out if you got the time.. I gotta put up the answers to round 2 too.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#93549 2 years, 9 months ago
I hope you're Feelin' Alright again soon.

Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#93561 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks Island head. Its weird ... I wake up feel ok for an hour or 2... then BAM I feel like I haven't slept for a month. It reminds me of when I had Mono in college... (which put me down for 4 months) ... not nearly as bad but the same type of symptoms minus the super high fever.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#93574 2 years, 9 months ago
You've got my sympathy, WITS, I'm down with the crud too and it just doesn't want to clear up. Lousy way to spend a weekend!

I'll hate to see you feeling worse too, when your fantasy team loses to my China Cats tomorrow!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#93623 2 years, 9 months ago
Hope ya feel better Sue. This ones a bitch. I gotta give mad props to the wifey here... she went and bought a prime rib roast earlier today. I hit my can't stay awake mode about 4pm EST and layed down. I was awoke at 6:30 pm to one of the best damn meals I ever had. Prime Rib Roast ( about a 1lb slab on my plate) that was outta this fin world with au jus and homemade horse radish sauce.. with a big old Bake Potato. Man did it hit the spot... and I feel a lil ight headed but ok for now .. I get about 2-3 hrs of feeling pretty decent... then it'll be sleepy time. I know I'm sick when I bought beer on Thursday to watch the game ( one of my oldest remedies for gettin rid of an illness... drink it off I swear it works most of the time) and there is still beer in my fridge Sat night ( that was intended to be all gone Thursday). Ok a lil under the weather but:

My all time fave version.. 11-3-91 Bill Graham Mem show
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#93626 2 years, 9 months ago
Damn that one always gets my eyes a lil wet on numerous levels ( unmanly I know but sometimes I'm honest to a fault)
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#93703 2 years, 9 months ago
Here's some feel good blues from BB, hope you all get well soon.

The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#93715 2 years, 9 months ago
Superb Island Head... love tunes with a story.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds