• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

7 Walkers + NRPS NYE

#93514 2 years, 4 months ago
Sorry if this is a repeat post.

It is something for the Easties on NYE......7 Walkers, NRPS, Miz and others at The Silo in Reading, Pa.

$50 in advance, $60 day of.

abearspicnic.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Island Head
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

Re: 7 Walkers + NRPS NYE

#93609 2 years, 4 months ago
i got the vip package for that, its going to be sick...i had phish tix for that nite, i never saw phish b4 so i thought it would be a cool first phish show and first NYE show but never was a big phish fan so i sold my tix and got 7 walkers + MIZ tix....
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#93681 2 years, 4 months ago
I think 7 Walkers did something like this last New Year's at the same venue.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Chester
More or less in line

#93685 2 years, 4 months ago
Equinox wrote:
I think 7 Walkers did something like this last New Year's at the same venue.

Yeah, they did this last year too. Seems like it would be a lot of fun.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#93694 2 years, 4 months ago
It does look like fun but I'm not really willing to shell out for one of those hotel packages -- which you'd definitely need so as to stay off the road on New Year's Eve.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#93708 2 years, 4 months ago
i almost went last year, sold my 1st section floor seats to all 3 nights of phish for far under face value. tough to not take them when my friend works their lottery requests. in the end they ran out of the VIP packages at 7 walkers that i wanted so i didn't go.

thought about it heavily this year after realizing how much furthur NYE was going to cost me with flight and stuff...got over it shelled out the cash. i would still like to see those 2 bands together but i cannot pass up my first legit opportunity for a NYE run out in SF with furthur.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#93712 2 years, 4 months ago
We went last year and had a mf blast. I highly reccomend this, if we weren't headin out to Furthur we would be there. Its a very inimate venue...good sound... oh and we did not stay at the "package" hotel we got one about a mile away (we met another couple in the hotel bar) and we cabbed it both ways. Don't worry about driving... there were 3 or 4 cabs waitin outside... just be ready to split and when the encore hits.. head out and grab one. Last year we had the added bonus of Kimock! with the 7 walkers ... good times
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#93761 2 years, 4 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
We went last year and had a mf blast. I highly reccomend this, if we weren't headin out to Furthur we would be there. Its a very inimate venue...good sound... oh and we did not stay at the "package" hotel we got one about a mile away (we met another couple in the hotel bar) and we cabbed it both ways. Don't worry about driving... there were 3 or 4 cabs waitin outside... just be ready to split and when the encore hits.. head out and grab one. Last year we had the added bonus of Kimock! with the 7 walkers ... good times

Sounds like good times for sure! Got to sit and drink one night with New Riders after a show....awesome bunch. Even talked about the early days with Jerry. What a fukin treat! Would love to see Seven Walkers with good ol' Billy! ENJOY!
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by Bilbo.
HOOKAH
Junior Boarder

#93810 2 years, 4 months ago
nye in reading? interesting.idk.
Some folks trust to reason
Others trust to might
I don't trust to nothing
But I know it come out right

PITT Heads ?
BRING THOSE JAMS TO PITT
Time to create page: 0.75 seconds