• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
livluvgrow
Fresh Boarder

Xmas jam tickets for sale

#93452 2 years, 7 months ago
We were just at the cabin for thanksgiving will be back at Christmas and just cant go for Xmas jam so I have two tickets for sale I will take $100 for both Message me if your interested and we could arrange something
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Xmas jam tickets for sale

#93454 2 years, 7 months ago
Very nice of you to offer them here. I think Calliopewail was looking for a pair.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
calliopewail
Junior Boarder

#93480 2 years, 7 months ago
livluvgrow wrote:
We were just at the cabin for thanksgiving will be back at Christmas and just cant go for Xmas jam so I have two tickets for sale I will take $100 for both Message me if your interested and we could arrange something

Hey I am interested, Thanks for offering. I will let you know for sure by tomorrow! I understand if you find someone else before then.
Thanks again,
Casey
Hang your heart on laughing willow,
stray down to the water
deep sea of LOVE <3<3<3
calliopewail
Junior Boarder

#93481 2 years, 7 months ago
livluvgrow wrote:
stray down to the water
deep sea of LOVE <3<3<3
calliopewail
Junior Boarder

#93984 2 years, 7 months ago
Hey sorry I never got back to you about those tickets, I can't make it..I am real low on money and I gotta save up for the Bob solo tour. Thanks so much for the offer, I am sure there is someone who really wants to go that will get them off you and you will make them really happy! Thanks again:)
stray down to the water
deep sea of LOVE <3<3<3
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds