• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: So Who's Headlining Bob's Accoustic Tour

#93916 2 years, 11 months ago
wlewis wrote:
taper.tsquare wrote:
also, the tension that sometimes exists between older heads and the younger generations has never made any sense to me. when i started going to GD shows in 1985 i occasionally ecountered some of the snobbery of older heads who felt a sense of entitlement because they saw the band in the 60s and/or 70s, but i also found a lot of love from older heads that enjoyed seeing new generations come onto the scene. my philosophy is this: 1) if you show respect you should receive respect, 2) if you love the music and are a positive contributor to the scene that's what matters most.


amen, thanks trent.


HAHA who brought up age in this thread again? 2. as always if I was Phil I would be ashamed of some of my so called fans who continually bash "his" brother in music ..for what? Act like children be treated as such ( just see some of tonights threads, comments). Love Phil .. Love Bob.. no need to act like your still in third grade ( or from the Phil Zone ) funny thing is ..here we go with age .. I was one of the original posters on Philzone ... I left yrs ago due to all the juvenile bs over there. Have fun in romper room.... us adults will just enjoy the music.
mok
Junior Boarder
Posts:281

Re: So Who's Headlining Bob's Accoustic Tour

#93980 2 years, 11 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:

Have fun in romper room.... us adults will just enjoy the music.


So. much. this. WTF?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder
Posts:8141

Re: So Who's Headlining Bob's Accoustic Tour

#94002 2 years, 11 months ago
rojimmy1968 wrote:
Well if Bob is truly ill...I totally wish him well and a speedy recovery.

But I still stand by my original post.

Bob solo accoustic is a fucking snoozer....I've seen it.

I'm sure he's a great guy, but the man has been a drag to the music for over a decade and remains Chester the master of Cheese.

You want to call it hatin' go right ahead, but its my opinion and it aint hate in any way.

Now go shove some pixy dust up all your asses...becuase god forbit someone speaks whats on their mnd.



yea well theres a lot of other people who have seen it and have a different opinion. Nobody says you can't express your opinion, but you can't expect others not to reply and express theirs as well.

Theres certainly a lot of people who appreciate everything he's done over the last decade to, if constantly giving fans shows year after year and building a new state of the art studio to be able to webcast shows to fans everywhere is a 'drag to the music' then I don't know what isn't.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1996
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Re: So Who's Headlining Bob's Accoustic Tour

#94004 2 years, 11 months ago
I think Bob should have a opening act, but I dont think he needs one. The band lotus is pretty sick and would add a nice vibe to the venue.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1996
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Re: So Who's Headlining Bob's Accoustic Tour

#94005 2 years, 11 months ago
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
rojimmy1968 wrote:
I mean he needs one.

LOL.....


ouch. way to bring bad vibes man.


Stop being so damn touchy and letting peoples opinions effect "the vibe". Cmon greatest story, you especially, the greatest story ever told is just that, regardless of what anyone says. The song is tough and strong....you are acting like a little girl. The guy had an opinion about Bobby. He prob asked bob out once and got rejected. just sayin. Feel bad for the guy. And stop getting your feelings hurt with the strong name Greatest story ever told. You really let a stupis comment mess with "the vibe"....over a computer...LOL...cmon. you might want to change your name to ripple....more fitting if your so touchy and fragile.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder
Posts:8141

Re: So Who's Headlining Bob's Accoustic Tour

#94007 2 years, 11 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
rojimmy1968 wrote:
I mean he needs one.

LOL.....


ouch. way to bring bad vibes man.


Stop being so damn touchy and letting peoples opinions effect "the vibe". Cmon greatest story, you especially, the greatest story ever told is just that, regardless of what anyone says. The song is tough and strong....you are acting like a little girl. The guy had an opinion about Bobby. He prob asked bob out once and got rejected. just sayin. Feel bad for the guy. And stop getting your feelings hurt with the strong name Greatest story ever told. You really let a stupis comment mess with "the vibe"....over a computer...LOL...cmon. you might want to change your name to ripple....more fitting if your so touchy and fragile.



well you know, there is a difference between an opinion and making a thread as an attempt for a direct insult towards somebody.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1996
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Re: So Who's Headlining Bob's Accoustic Tour

#94008 2 years, 11 months ago
Seriously, its row jimmys opinion, although completely childish and stupid....it made me think of a reasonable idea. Bobby should open up for himself. He should jam out electric or acoustic or both, would be best.....then the headliner could be JJ Kale, Bob Weir, and Levon Helmes. Or any great collaboration of Bobby and other greats. Have a nice day...turn an idiotic comment into common sense through inspiration....row jimmy...youre an idiot. Im so grateful bob Weir is still truckin and he rocks . Step off his shit beotch or youll get whacked by a ratdog bone over your skull.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1996
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Re: So Who's Headlining Bob's Accoustic Tour

#94009 2 years, 11 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
iraqistatefair wrote:
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
rojimmy1968 wrote:
I mean he needs one.

LOL.....


ouch. way to bring bad vibes man.


Stop being so damn touchy and letting peoples opinions effect "the vibe". Cmon greatest story, you especially, the greatest story ever told is just that, regardless of what anyone says. The song is tough and strong....you are acting like a little girl. The guy had an opinion about Bobby. He prob asked bob out once and got rejected. just sayin. Feel bad for the guy. And stop getting your feelings hurt with the strong name Greatest story ever told. You really let a stupis comment mess with "the vibe"....over a computer...LOL...cmon. you might want to change your name to ripple....more fitting if your so touchy and fragile.


youre right i was just messin with greatest story. row jimmy is a moron.

well you know, there is a difference between an opinion and making a thread as an attempt for a direct insult towards somebody.....
rojimmy1968
Visitor

Re: So Who's Headlining Bob's Accoustic Tour

#94012 2 years, 11 months ago
This website is a joke....you all are thin-skinned panzy asses. I love coming here and getting all your panties in a bunch....especially the guys that wear panties!!!

Bob may be a legend in his own mind but does not play the GD music all that great when he's in control. I mean for fucks sake....Fake Bob of DSO is better that the real Bob.

Phil is the only one who even remotey knows how to drive this bus anymore....

Bob should just stick to getting fucking drunk and ruining ratdog shows.

Now go shove a unicorn horn up your nose.....since your ass is already filled with glitter and pixy dustt. haaaaa
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder
Posts:8141

Re: So Who's Headlining Bob's Accoustic Tour

#94021 2 years, 11 months ago
"This website is a joke"

I'd say that getting off on trolling a board that is a "joke" is a bigger joke then anything
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds