• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: So Who's Headlining Bob's Accoustic Tour

#93264 2 years, 8 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
wlewis wrote:
i think it was just a direct response to WITS' identical thread about phil and friends.

eco, you'll have to go over to his thread and give it to him


Nice try Wlewis... my thread was in response to his.. his 18 minutes ago - I mean he needs one.



you're totally right dude, and i apologize, i'm baked and i was looking at the times for "last post" and didn't realize it. yours was 2 minutes, his was 1 minute. i thought it all happened in a matter of seconds when i logged on. nope.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: So Who's Headlining Bob's Accoustic Tour

#93265 2 years, 8 months ago
My 2 cents - Love Bob and Phil. But this was the definition of a "snarky" Phil Zone post. I just responded.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: So Who's Headlining Bob's Accoustic Tour

#93266 2 years, 8 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
That's what I orginally thought.

I just put my gloves back on, I don't feel like playing bad cop anyhow.

To Each their own everyone!!!

Can I have my Karma point back? W Lewis? Row Jimmey??? Please I am sorry


i am not adding or subtracting anything like that about people. your status in my book has not changed from any of this. i was seeing the situation from a perspective that didn't actually exist.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: So Who's Headlining Bob's Accoustic Tour

#93267 2 years, 8 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
My 2 cents - Love Bob and Phil. But this was the definition of a "snarky" Phil Zone post. I just responded.


can't deny that one
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: So Who's Headlining Bob's Accoustic Tour

#93269 2 years, 8 months ago
you're totally right dude

You would save yourself alot of aggravation if you just realized I am ALWAYS right. Now pass that shit this way! oh and while we are at it.. do you know the answers to my rock n roll trivia without googling or internet searching?
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3201
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: So Who's Headlining Bob's Accoustic Tour

#93271 2 years, 8 months ago
@ W Lewis The PZ remar(K) wasn't intended to be direct.

Just saying their are a lot of Bob Hater(s) over there and trying to redirect him to where it would be more accepted.

I lurk over there when it's slow here and found that to be the case. W lewis I did see you lenthy post over there the other day and really appricaited the good sense.

Now back to staying out of things.........carry on.

Sorry Furthur Fourm/ Phil Zone.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: So Who's Headlining Bob's Accoustic Tour

#93280 2 years, 8 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
you're totally right dude

You would save yourself alot of aggravation if you just realized I am ALWAYS right. Now pass that shit this way! oh and while we arfe at it.. do you know the answers to my rock n roll trivia without googling or internet searching?


hardly WITS, hardly. i don't know, you might be too old to be hip to my vaporizer man, the geezers are always blown away by it. but hey if you want to get down that's ok. i didnt click into the thread i held my pointer over it started reading it and wasn't that interested. i will check it out later when i have time. i should be getting in my car right now to leave for our happy hour show
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: So Who's Headlining Bob's Accoustic Tour

#93285 2 years, 8 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
@ W Lewis The PZ remar(K) wasn't intended to be direct.

Just saying their are a lot of Bob Hater(s) over there and trying to redirect him to where it would be more accepted.

I lurk over there when it's slow here and found that to be the case. W lewis I did see you lenthy post over there the other day and really appricaited the good sense.

Now back to staying out of things.........carry on.

Sorry Furthur Fourm/ Phil Zone.


agreed. but some of them are the types that need to hate on something. that's the direct competition to what they love.

i actually stopped going over there for like a month recently. i scored a free pair of tix to albany my first time back. posted a little bit after to things i could relate to and had something to say about. i don't know when i registered there maybe 2 years ago i didnt post much at first and i lurked there for a while before hand but there was a long time where i didn't even know about that section of philzone.com i would go there for setlists in 02 and on and didnt find the board for a while.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: So Who's Headlining Bob's Accoustic Tour

#93296 2 years, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
you're totally right dude

You would save yourself alot of aggravation if you just realized I am ALWAYS right. Now pass that shit this way! oh and while we arfe at it.. do you know the answers to my rock n roll trivia without googling or internet searching?


hardly WITS, hardly. i don't know, you might be too old to be hip to my vaporizer man, the geezers are always blown away by it. but hey if you want to get down that's ok. i didnt click into the thread i held my pointer over it started reading it and wasn't that interested. i will check it out later when i have time. i should be getting in my car right now to leave for our happy hour show


Why you always got to bring age into it ... have fun tear up the happy hour... oh and I was hipper than you can ever dream about being before Daddy & Mommy even thought of making you. I believe I read your 24... so before you were born I had allready been seeing the Grateful Dead WITH Jerry Garcia up and down the east coast for 6 years. So in essence while you were in diapers poopin & peein yourself.. I was flying in Alpine Valley, Deer Creek, Foxboro, Buckeye...... I'll allow you to kiss the ring in SF ... the youngies are always blown away by my touring history.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder
Posts:8138

Re: So Who's Headlining Bob's Accoustic Tour

#93297 2 years, 8 months ago
rojimmy1968 wrote:
I mean he needs one.

LOL.....


haha - actually your dead wrong, his solo tickets have been going like wild fire!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreatestStoryEverTold, ecojaded
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds