• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

Furthur soundboards...might be a little late

#93140 2 years, 4 months ago
What is up with Furthur soundboard recordings always clipping beginnings of songs? It can't be THAT hard to pay attention to when the segued songs will actually transition.

Just my two cents.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Furthur soundboards...might be a little late

#93161 2 years, 4 months ago
on the SBD I have from 12/11/09 Oakdale they switch to track 2 during the end of Shakedown Street with at least 30 seconds left of the song! So track 2 starts with the end of Shakedown then theres a tuning pause then Alabama Getaway starts way into track 2 already, I was wondering how stoned everyone must have been when I first heard that one.
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#93210 2 years, 4 months ago
Lots of discussion about this going around right now. They really need to tighten up the ship if they're going to be taking hard-earned cash for these things. On one hand, it is a service (which someone else, somewhere else, pointed out), but it is also a product. To be clear, I don't wish for them to stop. I'd like for them to take more care and to do some basic editing before they take anyone's cash. That's all.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?

It's dead and over when close enough is good enough.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#93222 2 years, 4 months ago
Personally, since it's only Furthur, I suppose I can be lenient for 2 years. But seriously 2012 needs changes to this system.

ON THE OTHER HAND, if this were the GRATEFUL DEAD that shit would be TOTALLY unacceptable for even 2 SHOWS. Maybe they should think about that. They are still carrying on a legacy.
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by patchmyfurthur.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#93240 2 years, 4 months ago
i think its a result of same night service, however anything bough after the first nite should be pristine,cleaned up in post production
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds