• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Any Words of Wisdom on Smartphones?

#93442 2 years, 8 months ago
23atwell wrote:
Nice choice sue. I went ti Verizon to pay my brothers bill yesterday and looked at that phone. Seems great. You will enjoy it

Though I just noticed in one review that it's got an internal battery that the user can't replace, so no putting in a spare battery at set break. That might be a deal breaker.
Chester
More or less in line

#93453 2 years, 8 months ago
No replaceable battery? That seems odd. So, when it finaly wont take a charge, you have to replace the whole phone?
A replaceable battery would be a must have feature for me. I've been able to keep my old phone, by buying new batteries
whenever I need one. Although, I can't take pic's, or stream a show, which is pretty cool.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Sharicee
Junior Boarder
Love you all!

#93484 2 years, 8 months ago
Love my Verizon Iphone!! Haven't had a land line in years and I haven't regretted it so far.
Too pat to open and too cool to bluff...
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#93509 2 years, 8 months ago
I just got the Apple Iphone 3. With the 2 year contract its free.
I didnt really shop around but know i should of. Im sure there are pros and cons for all phones and they all balance out to all be pretty resouceful. I can check the weather with one touch. I can take pictures and videos much easier than my old phone. I still have to learn about downloading music since the best part besides making calls is it being an ipod that can store thousands of songs. Honestly, i would like to keep this phone, but get a cheapo as my main telephone. Its really too big for my liking.
I would never get rid of my landline. I always use that when Im home. Better shop around. Have fun...i was pretty excited and still am about my new phone.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#93510 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry, thats At & T that offers the I3 for free. My friends brother just got the I4s, the one that responds to voice. He was messin around with it and asked..."Where can i find a good hooker." The phone responded...Cannot process at this time.
He then told it.."You are a dumb piece of shit." The phone responded..."I am what i am."
If you ask it times , dates, and directions....it seems cool....but he was just joking. I think its cool, but if you need to ask your phone to help you actual work your phone for you....thats pretty lazy
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#93521 2 years, 8 months ago
i was reading in an online forum and there was a guy claiming to be an insider at verizon or samsung and he said verizon was puttin way more time and development into the galaxy nexus thats comin soon said the razr was not their main squeeze also the nexus comes with the newest software update for the android operating system
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#93523 2 years, 8 months ago
I have vibe vault, dead Quotes and 2 other GD Apps that are FREE and cool on my HTC. Hope this all helps you Sue! BEST OF LUCK to you!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#93525 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes the galaxy is suppose to be really good. It's also twice as much as the razor. You can go with another phone. I have the eve. I don't think Verizon has it. But I I have a bigger battery I bought for 70. It last a really long time.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#93530 2 years, 8 months ago
I don't think this applies to you, but make sure you give whomever your current carrier 30 days notice that you are changing carriers, even when the contract is up, or they will stick a $100+ fee up your ass...even after 10 years passage since you "read" the fine print.

Hate corporations?

Why yes!
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#93579 2 years, 8 months ago
Sue, I wasn't an apple person either until I bought my first used one for graphic design work. That was 8 years ago and I haven't looked back. I'd still rather use my old g4 than my wife's new windows laptop. I can honestly say my iPhone is the best purchase I have made in my life. I love it so much I almost look forward to paying the bill each month. Apple customer service is amazing!!! I've never had a serious issue with my phone, but after a year of use it was runing a litttle slow. I made an appointment with the genius bar, and 20 minutes later they had me runing like new, no charge. To me apples reliability and amazing customer service have made me a fan for life.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds