• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

Help for Bobby in Charlottesville please!!

#93095 2 years, 11 months ago
I logged on early sat on the page for two hours waiting for 10:00 AM got on, got in secured one seat

and then....

as i was typing in my information at checkout, my cart went to 0 items the timer thing said like 12 minutes remaining

now it looks sold out this was gonna be how i celebrated my 21st birthday, anybody with extras i'll take one, i'd buy a pair or more if that's what it takes

as much as i hate ticketmaster at least they have the servers to handle this stuff
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: Help for Bobby in Charlottesville please!!

#93100 2 years, 11 months ago
We need a ticket for our brother Doin that Rag!!!!!! I know there are extras and he needs to celebrate his 21st RIGHT!

(((((((CHARLOTTESVILLE TICKET)))))))
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Paige MoonDancer, doin_that_rag
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#93118 2 years, 11 months ago
Also, if anybody that reads this has tickets they are thinking of exchanging from now until the end of the refund period 12/31/11, I will gladly pay you for them, I only need one but I have no problem buying 2, 3, or 4 to make it easier for you I know it's early to be looking for an extra, but this would be an extremely memorable show, small and intimate more or less a hometown show (only an hour from where I was born) and it's the night after my 21st birthday and us late April birthdays rarely get a chance at a birthday show
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#93178 2 years, 11 months ago
I MAY have one I don't know, Mr Jimp's mom might be coming with us ...we will see, one of our three original tickets are for her. add me as a friend I will send you my info in PM as his mom is near 80 years old and depending on how she feels we som,etimes end up with an extra ticket
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
The following user(s) said Thank You: doin_that_rag
calliopewail
Junior Boarder

#93213 2 years, 11 months ago
doin_that_rag wrote:
I logged on early sat on the page for two hours waiting for 10:00 AM got on, got in secured one seat

and then....

as i was typing in my information at checkout, my cart went to 0 items the timer thing said like 12 minutes remaining

now it looks sold out this was gonna be how i celebrated my 21st birthday, anybody with extras i'll take one, i'd buy a pair or more if that's what it takes

as much as i hate ticketmaster at least they have the servers to handle this stuff

I hope you get your ticket! I didn't get mine either because I didn't expect them to sell out that fast. If you get one or two extra in your quest to find your own please keep me in mind because I am really wanting to go! If anyone else has extras after DTR gets his I am very interested:) Thank you
Hang your heart on laughing willow,
stray down to the water
deep sea of LOVE <3<3<3
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#97624 2 years, 10 months ago
Bump for ticket
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds