• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

women here shop naked and send me christmas pics

#92061 2 years, 4 months ago
I'm opening my business Camel Toe Inc. Accepting applications now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3268
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: women here shop naked and send me christmas pics

#92065 2 years, 4 months ago
This business could really pick up, if yu find yourself neck deep in camel toe (pun intended) I might be able to help.
The voices tell me what to say
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by funky420.
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1816

Re: women here shop naked and send me christmas pics

#92106 2 years, 4 months ago
captaintony wrote:
I'm opening my business Camel Toe Inc. Accepting applications now.


I won't apply, but send me some business cards with your logo that say "Tony for President" on the back written in invisible ink. I'll see what I can do to get things into full swing.

It reminds me of the wise woman's saying "Without a Camel Toe in the Sand, there can be no Caravan"
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: women here shop naked and send me christmas pics

#92117 2 years, 4 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:
captaintony wrote:
I'm opening my business Camel Toe Inc. Accepting applications now.


I won't apply, but send me some business cards with your logo that say "Tony for President" on the back written in invisible ink. I'll see what I can do to get things into full swing.

It reminds me of the wise woman's saying "Without a Camel Toe in the Sand, there can be no Caravan"


you so crazee, I like dat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
Paige MoonDancer
Senior Boarder
Posts:456

Re: women here shop naked and send me christmas pics

#92125 2 years, 4 months ago
captaintony wrote:
PMoondancer wrote:
captaintony wrote:
I'm opening my business Camel Toe Inc. Accepting applications now.


I won't apply, but send me some business cards with your logo that say "Tony for President" on the back written in invisible ink. I'll see what I can do to get things into full swing.

It reminds me of the wise woman's saying "Without a Camel Toe in the Sand, there can be no Caravan"


you so crazee, I like dat.



cameltoe.jpg


cameltoe2.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
Moderator
Posts:30682
More or less in line

Re: women here shop naked and send me christmas pics

#92128 2 years, 4 months ago
Is that a camel toe costume in that last picture?
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Paige MoonDancer
Senior Boarder
Posts:456

Re: women here shop naked and send me christmas pics

#92131 2 years, 4 months ago
Chester wrote:
Is that a camel toe costume in that last picture?


Yes, yes it is;)
Chester
Moderator
Posts:30682
More or less in line

Re: women here shop naked and send me christmas pics

#92133 2 years, 4 months ago
Paige MoonDancer wrote:
Chester wrote:
Is that a camel toe costume in that last picture?


Yes, yes it is;)


We may have dicovered our new mascot.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1816

Re: women here shop naked and send me christmas pics

#92135 2 years, 4 months ago
Chester wrote:
Paige MoonDancer wrote:
Chester wrote:
Is that a camel toe costume in that last picture?


Yes, yes it is;)


We may have dicovered our new mascot.


Yes, my thinking precisely:)
Of course, the Platypus will always be the first.
Perhaps his motto should be "Never Trust a Platypus" with a picture of a platy with a jesters hat on his head.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: women here shop naked and send me christmas pics

#92198 2 years, 4 months ago
^^^^good one Paige^^^^^^
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds