• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineDaydreamChicago
Fresh Boarder
A Hippie General Store

Shop Naked Get a FREE 2012 Grateful Dead Calendar

#91964 2 years, 8 months ago

You can shop naked today and save big at Sunshine Daydream Hippie Shop! Today is the day known as Cyber Monday. We prefer calling today, "Shop Naked" Day because well, it just sounds more fun! We want you to shop naked in the comfort of your own home and get all those holiday hippie gifts that you want shipped for free! So, whether you call it Cyber Monday or Shop Naked Day, Sunshine Daydream will ship all your goodies for free if you order today!

We are giving FREE U.S. ground shipping on all orders, and if you want to spend big, we'll toss in a FREE 2012 Grateful Dead Calendar when you spend over $100 . You have to use 1 of our promotion codes, either "SHOPNAKED" or "CYBERMON" when you checkout, and this offer is not valid on previously placed orders. This great deal will absolutely, positively expire at midnight tonight, so don't delay, order today!

So, shop naked, save big, and get your hippie holiday gifts from your #1 hippie shop - Sunshine Daydream!

Wishing You Peace, Love, & Happy Hippy Holidaze!!!

Sunshine Daydream Chicago Hippie Shop
Attachments:
CD's to Incense, Posters to Tie Dye, and everything in between...A Hippie General Store
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by SunshineDaydreamChicago.
volare
Senior Boarder

Re: Shop Naked Get a FREE 2012 Grateful Dead Calendar

#92003 2 years, 8 months ago
just my two-cents but joining a board and then doing nothing but posting spam about your shop is pretty uncool.
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#92012 2 years, 8 months ago
volare wrote:
just my two-cents but joining a board and then doing nothing but posting spam about your shop is pretty uncool.

yeah, but you know they'll get a few bites from people, I'm suprised there isn't more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#92034 2 years, 8 months ago
spammer_2011-11-28.gif
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#92035 2 years, 8 months ago
I agree but i have seen the shop and its cool and ran by heads .... post and earn your stripes
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
The following user(s) said Thank You: mbckic
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#92036 2 years, 8 months ago
volare, thanks dude. i wanted to dive into this "user" the second i saw their 1st post the day of the rosemont show advertising their shop. i didn't because i figured it'd set off half the jokes i'm sorry folks around here.we are all for people keeping us informed on their businesses bands adventures etc, but if you want to just come on here to promote said business band or adventure and not ever have anything to discuss about the band or music, just don't bothering coming around.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#92051 2 years, 8 months ago
I kind of agree its not really cool to post just to advertise for a store or something. But it is GD/Furthur related, when it comes to spam, it gets a lot worse than this.
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds