• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Christmas Shopping/Gifts

#91963 2 years, 11 months ago
So as many people have I too have started shopping for gifts, some even bought on the lot for my kids and lady, but today I made a larger purchase for the lady. It's a Canon EOS rebel T3 12.2 MP DSLR camera with a bag and 75-300mm zoom lens, a very nice camera I bought new for 600. anybody else have a cmera like this? It sounds like an awesome camera.
The voices tell me what to say
volare
Senior Boarder

Re: Christmas Shopping/Gifts

#92005 2 years, 11 months ago
yes, i had one which was very similar and it was great.....beautiful pictures....simple to use (but lots of cool features) as a matter of fact, it was so nice, my ex-wife decided to liberate it from my house when she left
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#92007 2 years, 11 months ago
I used to sell cameras/ electronics for a living and always liked the cannon EOS systems. She will love it. It's as easy as point and shoot or can be fully manual so she won't outgrow it. It's easily customizable for various situations. Withe the 300 mm zoom you can get some good close up shots at a show as well.
I mostly have older nikons like an F2, FE with numerous lenses which is where the photo quality comes from. Very nice gift, she'll love ya for it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
ainsliejones
Fresh Boarder

#94355 2 years, 10 months ago
I have done Little bit shopping for gifts , like i bought Red Cocktail Dress to my mom , chocolates to my brother , Prom Gowns to my sisters .I bought some christmas goodies also , stuffs to rest of family .
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds