MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Christmas Jam roll call

#92990 2 years, 7 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
MushroomMan wrote:
james wright wrote:
Who is in the Phil and Friends lineup?

Phil, Warren, Jackie Greene, Jeff Chimenti, Joe Russo and I'm sure they'll be special guests sitting in

Isn't Scofield with them, or is that just Broomfield?

in Broomfield the line up is the same except without Chimenti and with Scofield, which puts Jackie Greene on keys for Broomfield most likely
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#92991 2 years, 7 months ago
finally got my tickets today - anyone know what time doors or lots will open? .... ticket says it starts at 7pm
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#93052 2 years, 7 months ago
I'll be there... soon!
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#93071 2 years, 7 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
finally got my tickets today - anyone know what time doors or lots will open? .... ticket says it starts at 7pm

I don't know when the doors open, but if my memory serves me correctly there isn't much of a traditional lot the civic center is on the outskirts of downtown, not to say that there won't be a cool scene going on out front and around the civic center just probably not your typical big lot

Also, i'm predicting/hoping for a Jimmy Herring sit in with P&F a reunion of somesorts for the Q
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan, Bilbo
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#93108 2 years, 7 months ago
What all is everyone doing the night before the jam or thereabouts?
Other than at the Orange Peel, where is the good music Friday night?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#94966 2 years, 7 months ago
of course the cold weather is coming in just in time for the trip where ill be in my truck at rest areas - just might have to run it a little through the night cause that thing don't hold heat to well lol

its been above average for weeks and now friday night when I'm leaving is gunna be the coldest night in a while then I think colder on saturday but it's all good, can't wait.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#95430 2 years, 7 months ago
Well I am in Asheville now, Now who's ghot my extra? (~)}
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#95434 2 years, 7 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
of course the cold weather is coming in just in time for the trip where ill be in my truck at rest areas - just might have to run it a little through the night cause that thing don't hold heat to well lol

its been above average for weeks and now friday night when I'm leaving is gunna be the coldest night in a while then I think colder on saturday but it's all good, can't wait.

Hey, seriously, MM, please be careful out there when it comes to the cold. Hypothermia can sneak up on you very easily, especially if you go to sleep, and at well above bitterly cold temps. So take good care of yourself, and maybe even find some kind folks to split a cheap but warm room with for a night or two.

Have fun and be safe!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
Chester
More or less in line

#95450 2 years, 7 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:

Safe travels to you my friend. And please don't freeze to death. Be careful.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#95489 2 years, 7 months ago
thanks for the kind wishes and I hope you find your extra LittleBear

the reason I don't want a room is because that puts me on a schedule, I just want to be able to stop anytime and sleep for a few hours probably at least 2-3 times during the trip - if I get a room that just gives me 1 break and dosn't split up the driving as much.

I just realized that its not going to be any colder then the nights we were in the truck this past tour, which was on the cold side but we were fine. I have several sweat shirts, blankets and hats to wrap up in and stay warm. I get all wrapped up and ready then I blast my heat for a while and turn the truck off. If I wake up cold and still am to tired to drive I start the truck for some more heat for a bit. It really wasn't that bad, I'm plenty prepared with stuff to keep warm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds