Senior Boarder

Benefit show on December 18

#91921 2 years, 4 months ago
Copied, and Pasted from Furthurs facebook,

www.facebook.com/furthurband

The Unbroken Chain Foundation
invites you to A Joyous Holiday Acoustic and Electric Musical Celebration

Philharmonia 2011
with Phil Lesh, Bob Weir, Jackie Greene, Grahame Lesh, Brian Lesh, Jonathan Levine, Jordan Levine and Leena Culhane
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Doors open: 3:30PM / Music begins at 4:30PM
This is an intimate holiday concert in support of the Bay Area Woman’s & Children’s Center - www.bawcc.org/.
Ticket sales begin Monday, November 28th... Tickets are $150 and are limited. Tickets will only be available through furthur.frontgatetickets.com/choose.php?...=62294&eid=70772
and www.gdtstoo.com
Venue info will be provided with ticket purchase confirmation.
Please feel free to bring an unwrapped book or board game for a child between the ages of 3-12
Located in the heart of San Francisco’s Tenderloin neighborhood, the Bay Area Women’s & Children’s Center is a unique presence. In the multi-ethnic Tenderloin, BAWCC works with more than 700 families and individuals every month at the Tenderloin Community School & Family Center and at their Center on Leavenworth Street. All of BAWCC’s services and programs are provided at no cost to the participants. BAWCC is able to accomplish this work with a very small but experienced core staff, and a great many volunteers who help in many areas of BAWCC programs.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Benefit show on December 18

#91925 2 years, 4 months ago
that's cool, kind of glad it's not near me cause I have no money for it and I'd be awfully disapointed
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#91956 2 years, 4 months ago
First day to order tickets is today, and it sounds like they are clamping down on scalpers (finally).

News

Published: 2011/11/28
Philharmonia 2011: Phil Lesh, Bob Weir, Jackie Greene and More

The Unbroken Chain Foundation’s annual “joyous holiday acoustic and electric musical celebration” Philharmonia will take place on Sunday, December 18. Philharmonia 2011 will bring together Phil Lesh, Bob Weir and Jackie Greene, as well as the bassist’s sons Grahame Lesh and Brian Lesh. Jonathan Levine, Jordan Levine and Leena Culhane will also participate (Jonathan Levine, Lesh’s agent, is also a skilled drummer). Doors are slated to open at 3:30PM and music will kick off at 4:30PM. Proceeds from the event will support the Bay Area Woman’s & Children’s Center. General Admission tickets are available via credit card for $160.00.

The first send in date is today. Tickets may not be transferred or sold. Venue info will be provided with ticket purchase confirmation. Fans are encouraged to bring an unwrapped book or board game for a child between the ages of 3-12.

FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#92041 2 years, 4 months ago
my good friend attended last years philharmonia. he said it was great! he sent me a few pictures it was TINY. if i remember it was like an elementary school cafeteria or something, not 100% on that though. i would love to. phil's sons are good musicians and getting to see the three of them play together at the ramble was insane. you could see the pure ecstasy on phil's face that he was playing music in levons barn with his kids in the lineup. i almost scooped one off frontgate this morning to help somebody out but couldn't process the thing from work. anyways, wish i could go. i will do phil and friends broomfield
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#92118 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks I just purchased my tix. At first I thought this thread was another hoax. Like the boy who cried wolf. Fortunately it was real. Much Love
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
Time to create page: 0.71 seconds