• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

Re: Almost time for New Years Run Roll Call

#92512 2 years, 10 months ago
last year was the first year they announced three sets but each year there have been. I don't know how they would start at the same time each night and run into midnight on the third night without three sets. Ohhh the element of surprise.
If there is no third set this year I believe WITS volunteered to go on stage and entertain us in his tie dyed hot pants, so either way its a win win for all of us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#92513 2 years, 10 months ago
Exactly MushieMan!!!

If you search for Furthur's website in yahoo's search engine underneath the website u has the tour, forum, furthurmore friday, setlist, etc links you can click on to go directly there. And one link is NYE announcement. Which I dont remember seeing. So I clicked it and got excited because it said three sets but didn't realize at first it was for 2010's NYE shows.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#92517 2 years, 10 months ago
[quote="wlewis" post=92337]see ya'll there alll weekend long, we're a few blocks from the bill graham, rodeway inn, very close to whitcombIKO! We're ( Lady Stacy and I ) wil also be at the rodeway. hey, if anyone wants to hang and jam a bit, we'll have guitars... Gotta throw this out...we didn't get our 30th tics, so if anyone is holdin' we have cash!

Nine mile skid, on a ten mile ride. Hot as a pistol, but cool inside...
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#92521 2 years, 10 months ago
ok, i'm officially going to the NYE show. i'll be cutting my Denver trip short by one day, but the trade-off seems well worth it. it'll be a fun 4 days... Yonder Mountain String Band on 12/28, Ween on 12/29 and 12/30, and then Furthur on 12/31. if i have any energy left i'll also hit up the Primus show on 1/1.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#92550 2 years, 10 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
ok, i'm officially going to the NYE show. i'll be cutting my Denver trip short by one day, but the trade-off seems well worth it. it'll be a fun 4 days... Yonder Mountain String Band on 12/28, Ween on 12/29 and 12/30, and then Furthur on 12/31. if i have any energy left i'll also hit up the Primus show on 1/1.

That's what I like to hear Tsquared! See ya at the show. And thanks for the info about Primus. For some reason I thought they were only playing the 30th & 31st. I'll be in town for a lil bit after the Furthur shows and this sounds like something I need to go see! Love Primus and love Les!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#92562 2 years, 10 months ago
[quote="Bilbo" post=92517]wlewis wrote:
see ya'll there alll weekend long, we're a few blocks from the bill graham, rodeway inn, very close to whitcombIKO! We're ( Lady Stacy and I ) wil also be at the rodeway. hey, if anyone wants to hang and jam a bit, we'll have guitars... Gotta throw this out...we didn't get our 30th tics, so if anyone is holdin' we have cash!

Nine mile skid, on a ten mile ride. Hot as a pistol, but cool inside...

great we'll meet up for sure man.

if you can somehow swing an acoustic or electric bass with you i'd love to jam out. i usually bring my bass with me on tour but for this one weekend flight i ain't checkin it or paying anybody to mishandle it.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#92580 2 years, 10 months ago
If there is no third set this year I believe WITS volunteered to go on stage and entertain us in his tie dyed hot pants, so either way its a win win for all of us.

I'm always the entertainment wherever I go... hot pants or not Entertainment will be provided from the afternoon of the 28th through the early Am sunrise of Jan first. Gettin that email just turned the dial of excitement up a notch. Oh one other thing :

Party at the Whitcomb !!! Come one come all!!! Its byok (bring your own Kazoo)
stealmyface
Junior Boarder

#92657 2 years, 10 months ago
Can't wait! My wife and I stayed @ Parc 55 last year. I poached the Whitcomb idea a few weeks ago from this site. Thanks. Sounds like the place to be. I never really looked forward to New Year's until Furthur entered my world. Now its my favorite. I don't plan on ever missing one again. Three shows, San Francisco!!! Let the Good Times Roll.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#92686 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah I'm hitting Primus on the first too. That will be out of hand
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#92687 2 years, 10 months ago
Furthur will definitely do 3 sets on the 31st..
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds