• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

Re: Almost time for New Years Run Roll Call

#92315 2 years, 8 months ago
I will be there with Momma Bear and we are staying at The Fairmont and going to all 3 shows. Looking forward to hanging out with everyone and taking these shows Furthur into 2012 in every way.
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
Bazza99
Junior Boarder

#92325 2 years, 8 months ago
Can't wait, all 3 night!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#92337 2 years, 8 months ago
see ya'll there alll weekend long, we're a few blocks from the bill graham, rodeway inn, very close to whitcomb

MY FIRST NYE SHOWS!!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob, mcolleen
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#92339 2 years, 8 months ago
OtherOne wrote:
Will up there for all 3 nights!! 4th year in a row bringing in NYE with Bob and Phil at the Civic!! Going to be staying at the Whitcomb as well, we have somewhere between 8-10 rooms reserved. Hoping this run is more like 2009 Furthur NYE and less like last years (which I thought fell pretty flat, especially night 1)

2009 was out of this world. I agree with you about last year.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bilbo
fourwnds
Senior Boarder

#92362 2 years, 8 months ago
23atwell wrote:
OtherOne wrote:
Will up there for all 3 nights!! 4th year in a row bringing in NYE with Bob and Phil at the Civic!! Going to be staying at the Whitcomb as well, we have somewhere between 8-10 rooms reserved. Hoping this run is more like 2009 Furthur NYE and less like last years (which I thought fell pretty flat, especially night 1)

2009 was out of this world. I agree with you about last year.

Really? That's so funny because I thought it was great. To each his own I guess, I hadn't seen Furthur before though and with that said the last real show I went to before that I can't remember. Jerry band maybe, Oakland on Halloween '94 I think and all I really remember is the Butterfly won. Perception/memory is a funny thing ain't it.
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#92434 2 years, 8 months ago
I'll be there all three nights but staying in San Jose at friend's house.
I think this is the roll call, right?
Hope to meet some of you there!!
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#92440 2 years, 8 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
my original plan was to be in Denver through New Year's Day, but i'm strongly considering flying home on 12/31 so i can catch the Furthur NYE show. i hate making these kinds of decisions... too much good stuff happening on NYE. but in the end Furthur may win.

Hey now taper - Are you checking out Railroad Earth in Denver?? If so, I had the same debate but Furthur won out pretty easily. We'll be in SF all 3 nights staying up by the wharf. I agree - I hope the shows are more like 2009 rather than 2010. I think they will pull out some of their best shows yet this time but we'll have to go run and see....
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#92446 2 years, 8 months ago
violetgoo wrote:
come to the drum circle at golden gate park hippie hill during the days of the shows and on jan.1 youtube hippie hill drum circle to see what you will get. during the weekdays the drum circle is at the flower clock at the conservatory of flowers in g.g. park on weekend days it is at hippie hill. they moved it cuz there was too much drama at the hill. im gonna press them to have it at the hill during the days of the shows even tho they arent week end days since so many people will be in town for the shows and where else better to spend your day before each show than hippie hill and the upper haight. BRING DRUMS/MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS/HOOPS/FIRESPINNING STUFF to join in!
Like your idea! Have djembe, will travel! Nothin' like haunting the old haunts... Seeya there in Ol' San Fran! STOKED!
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#92508 2 years, 8 months ago
I've been wondering....are they going to announce 3 sets for the NYE show???? Are they even going to be doing 3 sets for the 31st show? hmmmm
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#92509 2 years, 8 months ago
I'm not going to be there but I've still been wondering the same thing, especially since last year they announced 3 sets right off the bat
Time to create page: 0.82 seconds