• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

theresa williams

#91707 2 years, 11 months ago
my oh my does she have a set of pipes on her or what...makes me warm inside every time...belting it during tennessee jed..had the pleasure of meeting her and larry at furthur festival

i can't possibly be the only one who has got some serious hots for t-williams, she's one gorgeous woman, and she plays guitar and sings beautifully, all afternoon long in furthur festival case
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
mcolleen
Junior Boarder
You are the song that the morning brings

Re: theresa williams

#91710 2 years, 11 months ago
Her doing Tennessee Jed at the Garden was so funky & I think I had the hots for her during that song . Does that count.
"The breeze would pause to listen in"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, wlewis
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#91713 2 years, 11 months ago
that's exaaaaactly what i'm talking about
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, mcolleen
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#91718 2 years, 11 months ago
She floated out in that red dress . I was in love. Keep the lamps trimmed and burning she was amazing.
GOOD LOVE
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#91736 2 years, 11 months ago
your def not alone shes a hotty and a great musician. had the pleasure of seeing her and Levon's whole band, and of course Bobby very up close at the Ramble - pretty sure she sang Keep Your Lamps at the Ramble to. Loved her at RCMH as well, that Sunrise was great and she was perfect on that totally spaced out What's Become of the Baby. That song really went well with the flow of the 2nd set this past MSG show, her vocals may have been a tad bit to loud or maybe it was just my location but it was still great for sure.
Chester
More or less in line

#91773 2 years, 11 months ago
She's so good. And yes, very easy on the eyes. I listened to that show, but I would've loved to have been there.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#91834 2 years, 11 months ago
She Is Grate! After the Recent MSG Show I clapped and whistled and Yelled "YAY DONNA!!!"
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#91853 2 years, 11 months ago
great "Til' the Morning Comes", and I like her accompaniment on "Rosemary". There's a video of her where she looks to be stoned beyond her capacity. Appears like she forgets where she is and becomes totally free on stage and childlike. It's a beautiful thing, and I say that in the truest of spirit. I cannot remember the date.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#91854 2 years, 11 months ago
ZenoMarx wrote:
great "Til' the Morning Comes", and I like her accompaniment on "Rosemary". There's a video of her where she looks to be stoned beyond her capacity. Appears like she forgets where she is and becomes totally free on stage and childlike. It's a beautiful thing, and I say that in the truest of spirit. I cannot remember the date.

YES, YOU'VE SEEN IT. it was not once, it happens on multiple occasions. she truly gets lost, in a good way. she will walk over while someone is soloing and take it in like she's in the front row. she uses all the possible energy around her..
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#91855 2 years, 11 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
your def not alone shes a hotty and a great musician. had the pleasure of seeing her and Levon's whole band, and of course Bobby very up close at the Ramble - pretty sure she sang Keep Your Lamps at the Ramble to. Loved her at RCMH as well, that Sunrise was great and she was perfect on that totally spaced out What's Become of the Baby. That song really went well with the flow of the 2nd set this past MSG show, her vocals may have been a tad bit to loud or maybe it was just my location but it was still great for sure.

yup, she was at the phil ramble too, really incredible in there..
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds