Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

Re: Tragedy in FL

#9302 3 years, 6 months ago
Cornjulio wrote:
Okie wrote:
pittsburghgary wrote:
these show are not for kids. Unless they are 21 years old.

I totally agree. You might as well take your kids to a bar.

Not this crap again. Music is for all ages. If it's a nightclub, that's one thing. But any show in a theater or Arena, General Admission or not, is a great place for a kid. Maybe not down in the middle of the floor of a GA show, but that take is ridiculous.

Even Binghamton, a full GA show, go inside, grab some seats, you're good to go.

Really? You think an indoor Furthur concert is a great place for a kid? If I remember correctly the original poster said his kids were like two and six? The last place kids that age need to be is at a concert where people all around are smoking dope, cigarettes, high on drugs, drinking booze, and listening to loud decibel music. I have a 3rd grader and there is no way in hell I would take him to a Furthur concert or any concert of that type inside a closed in arena. There is way too much going on. Im not trying to tell anyone how to parent their kids but some places just are not appropriate for children. Would you take your kid to a bar? What's the difference? Oh, it's Furthur so it's cool? Put the pipe down hippie.
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead"
Colorado Greg
Junior Boarder

#9310 3 years, 6 months ago
Hey Okie maybe you could pick up that pipe and chill out a bit.
Light up or leave me alone!
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by Colorado Greg.
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#9318 3 years, 6 months ago
Colorado Greg wrote:
Hey Okie maybe you could pick up that pipe and chill out a bit.

How are my comments any different than any of the other responsible parents or responsible non parents that have posted on this topic? I'm totally chill and I am sorry that some people around here don't care for my honesty but it is what it is. Every post I make comes from the heart so ya'll can take this Karma rating shit and all of your ass glitter and respectfully shove it where the sun don't shine.
Colorado Greg
Junior Boarder

#9324 3 years, 6 months ago
There is an edge of shall we say, unfriendliness there, which I would say is reflected in your karma, duh.
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#9336 3 years, 6 months ago
Colorado Greg wrote:
There is an edge of shall we say, unfriendliness there, which I would say is reflected in your karma, duh.

Unfriendliness? What? Am I not being "kind" enough? Sorry Bro, My reality may be different than yours. I could give two shits about my "virtual" karma or what anyone thinks of my comments for that matter. Like I said, I speak from the heart and I speak from experience. If I don't fit into your criteria as a fan well then so be it lmao.
Ace#11
Junior Boarder

#9358 3 years, 6 months ago
this thread title is a little goofy ! LOL! TRAGEDY!!!!!!!!!!!! (~);}
Colorado Greg
Junior Boarder

#9409 3 years, 6 months ago
Hey Okie, really man I don't think the karma thing matters on any level either, just trying to give you a friendly nudge. Your comments have a demeaning tone, just try to be friendly and not insult people, all I am saying.
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#9421 3 years, 6 months ago
I am friendly...not trying to be demeaning at all. I speak freely and wholeheartedly that's just who I am. When a topic such as this arises, being a parent and a fan myself I just speak my mind. If you take my comments as rude or demeaning then I am sorry there is nothing I can do about that. I am not going to pretend I am someone that I am not. It's not like I am sitting here trying to be an asshole lol. I take this stuff pretty seriously. And by the way...who did I insult?
carlspackler
Fresh Boarder

#9423 3 years, 6 months ago
What a tragedy! I am amazed that the nightly news is not covering this instead of the events in Japan, Iraq and Afghanistan. This is major stuff!
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#9427 3 years, 6 months ago
Hi Spack! Long time no see Asshole!
Colorado Greg
Junior Boarder

#9432 3 years, 6 months ago
If comments such as this don't seem insulting to you, well...
"so ya'll can take this Karma rating shit and all of your ass glitter and respectfully shove it where the sun don't shine. "
But hey be yourself!
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by Colorado Greg.
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#9434 3 years, 6 months ago
I was just responding to your comment telling me to get high and chill out.

If you notice I put a smiley at the end of my post.

That being said, I am done trading shots with you Greg.

Have a nice day!
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds