• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
volare
Senior Boarder

Re: Drug test?

#93089 2 years, 8 months ago
irishqueenie wrote:
there is so much bullshit here i dont even know where to begin-so i will just say that you are full of shit! you cant use toilet water or bleach or any other thing into your cup-the temp is very important and all test require that you check that first.

man, why so confrontational? violetgoo took a lot of time typing up a lengthy and well-organized response based on *her* personal experiences and observations. While some of her conclusions may be open for debate there is no need to be nasty about it.

by the way, I have taken 2-3 tests a year for the past 14 years and the samples were *never* checked for temperature.
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#93096 2 years, 8 months ago
Did you pass atwell.
GOOD LOVE
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#93117 2 years, 8 months ago
Well, I wentbon wednesday and they lady wasn't there so I went yesterday and they had to go on a hiring freeze. Bullshit. I prepared myself so well. They told me they will call me. I was totally bummed. So hopefully next week something will happen. At least I know next week I will be clean for sure. I bet I was clean yesterday. I drank so much water, worked out like crazy, took vitamins. Getting a job here in nor cal is the most hardest thing to do. If you want to make 20 a hour it's hard. Thanks you guys for all your help.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#93121 2 years, 8 months ago
volare wrote:
irishqueenie wrote:
there is so much bullshit here i dont even know where to begin-so i will just say that you are full of shit! you cant use toilet water or bleach or any other thing into your cup-the temp is very important and all test require that you check that first.

man, why so confrontational? violetgoo took a lot of time typing up a lengthy and well-organized response based on *her* personal experiences and observations. While some of her conclusions may be open for debate there is no need to be nasty about it.

by the way, I have taken 2-3 tests a year for the past 14 years and the samples were *never* checked for temperature.

I've never taken a drug test without it being checked for temp.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: irishqueenie, spazman
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#93127 2 years, 8 months ago
Man that sux... hang in there bro.. .look on the bright side at least there's a silver lining... you got in better shape. You're gonna need your strength for the NYE run!
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#93513 2 years, 8 months ago
i have taken MANY drug tests- worked in nuclear power plants - many tests- took 3 tests for federal govt - for the post office- passed 2 failed one school district - and a few others for misc. so i know quite a bit about what works and what dosent - i am not harsh i am honest- i dont care how long it took to type said bullshit- i call it like i see it- the tests they used now are very different from even 5 years ago- they can tell if you are male or female - on birth control or not- they can tell if you diluted your urine (and some places wont let you retest after an unsure result-walmart) so things have changed- i dont know what kind of test they used- maybe they dont even really test- but i can tell you even synthetic has its issues and some tests can detect it- to each his own.

i know 23 is fine! and would have passed with flying colors- my hubs took a few hits during the tour (3 shows) i kept him on the concentrated cranberry and some golden seal until a week later- he did get called- and he did pass- but he only takes a few puffs occasionally- not his choice - but the union he is in insists-
he has 5 years till he retires and wont have to worry about drug tests-unless he decides to be a walmart greeter! lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob, 23atwell
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#93515 2 years, 8 months ago
Atwell~ You now should pass with flying colors. We all have had things that work to either flush or mask the THC. My heart goes out to ANYONE who has to "pee for me" for whatever reasons. Atwell, sorry you have had to incur extra stress because you hit a couple doobs at shows........
Both my adult kids are on paper and I stress to both of them to be very careful and mindful of their next "appointments" abd be prepared. My son has used Niacin as a masking agent to success in the past but I am not sure how that works. WLewis has really good advice as does everyone here in some form or another. GOOD LUCK to ALL who have to UNFAIRLY BE SCRUTINIZED for the damn weed. FREE THE WEED
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#93519 2 years, 8 months ago
rockinbob wrote:
Atwell~ You now should pass with flying colors. We all have had things that work to either flush or mask the THC. My heart goes out to ANYONE who has to "pee for me" for whatever reasons. Atwell, sorry you have had to incur extra stress because you hit a couple doobs at shows........
Both my adult kids are on paper and I stress to both of them to be very careful and mindful of their next "appointments" abd be prepared. My son has used Niacin as a masking agent to success in the past but I am not sure how that works. WLewis has really good advice as does everyone here in some form or another. GOOD LUCK to ALL who have to UNFAIRLY BE SCRUTINIZED for the damn weed. FREE THE WEED

I remember my buddy using Niacin - he did pass but he also drank water and did other stuff but he said taking the Niacin made his whole body feel like it was on fire! he also said he'll never use it again.

---oh and it was his Air Force recruiter that told him to use niacin and that it will work
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by MushroomMan.
Bili
Junior Boarder
Burn Baby Burn

#93528 2 years, 8 months ago
I agree that a lot of the stuff mentioned is bullshit. Unfortunately I am a physician and do have to take tests every once in a while. The most accurate information that I have found about urine tests is on Erowild. It's all based on scientific studies which urine tests that are in use are based on. IE how can we catch the buggers

Most test bottles have a temp sensing agent in it. Most test centres colour their toilet water. Most often they are witnessed samples, most often the nurse/orderly/lab person will not stare at you (modesty on their part), but pulling a a fake schlong and passing urine that way is very risky. If you you are male and pass a female sample, just make sure the female is not pregnant otherwise they may scan your entire body looking for the BHCG releasing tumour. You can otherwise mix male and female urine. Remember pot can cause gynecomastia.

If you are using and they test you after using you will fail. I went through a five year program of random testing using a call in colour scheme. Red is one three days, yellow once a week, and green twice a month. When i frist started i kept using and claiming my intial 30-40 days were positive because of past use. They didnt buy it. Once i stopped using after two weeks my tests were negative (daily pot use >3gms/day for 4-5yrs plus other substances). Stayed clean and made it to green and after my second test of that month I would use. A couple of times I would have to test after using the night before, but would test negative (no reason to explain that!). But they caught me more often than not. I would always wait a few seconds of stream before giving my sample, but there is no science to that either. Whether its first part or last part of your stream it comes from bladder, even if you are a person who sleeps standing up, once your bladder starts to contract the urine mixes and comes out.

Most employers that test multiple samples will not use as sensitive screen as do probation officers, military, or recovery centers. To be honest urine screens made my drug use worse. i moved away from the relaxing philosophizing highs of pot to hard core IV opiate amphetamine and ketamine use. Thanks to my local pharmacist. Less likely to be picked up on less frequent urine tests.
volare
Senior Boarder

#93538 2 years, 8 months ago
i am not harsh i am honest- i dont care how long it took to type said bullshit- i call it like i see it

I am just saying there are ways to be honest without being inflammatory. one can be respectful and kind and still disagree.....sort of like I am doing with you right now.

@Bili - where the heck do you practice medicine that you could fail multiple urine screenings and keep working?
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds