• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Drug test?

#91668 2 years, 11 months ago
I smoked weed twice in one month. I have to take a drug test Wednesday maybe for a job. It will be ten days on Wednesday. Will I be clean. What can I do to flush out my system. Any advice
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Drug test?

#91670 2 years, 11 months ago
That's not enough time. You either need to postpone the test, or you can try a flush, but they don't always work.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob, 23atwell
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#91672 2 years, 11 months ago
Drink lots of water, especially before the test.
You're trying to dilute what's in your system.

It takes a certain amount to register as a positive. Occasional users shouldn't have to much of a problem if you dilute your urine.

Regular users will not pass.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
Chester
More or less in line

#91674 2 years, 11 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
Drink lots of water, especially before the test.
You're trying to dilute what's in your system.

It takes a certain amount to register as a positive. Occasional users shouldn't have to much of a problem if you dilute your urine.

Regular users will not pass.

Yeah, I guess that's true. Your not a regular user. Try a flush. Drink lots of water, and try and sweat it out.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#91675 2 years, 11 months ago
Ya I've only somke five times in three months. I do workout everyday and drink plenty of water.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#91676 2 years, 11 months ago
I never tried it but my buddy always told me drinking tons of sugar free cranberry juice helps out a lot
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#91677 2 years, 11 months ago
Assuming it's a urine test (you can never beat a hair test), it is way too soon to be likely to get a negative, even if you flush. 30 days is the average, more or less, depending on body fat content and frequency/amount of use. And you need to be careful flushing, because if you take in too much water it can cause serious brain and kidney problems. The commercial flushes are a waste of money. The only fairly sure option is the Urinator, but that's expensive and takes some practice as well as some calm nerves at test time.

If you aren't going to pass, don't take the test. Either find a story the potential employer will buy (Aunt Tilly died, headed for Buffalo!) or just walk away. You don't want a positive test in anyone's files, if you can help it. You've got my sympathy, I had to give up some work this summer because I refused to take a test. Good luck!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob, 23atwell
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#91689 2 years, 11 months ago
alright, i hate to do it, but mr. know it all has something to add

everything you've just read, disregard it. it's been skewed and mixed with random facts and myths.

fact: drinking water at any point before the day of the test is pointless. THC is FAT soluble, not water soluble, it's not going to do shit to get THC out of your system. it will just cause you pain and discomfort. if you're going to d ilute, you wake up early take a piss and drink water all day long just keep refilling the bottle. you keep pissing so by the time you tox it's like your 5th-7th piss of the day. never use the beginning of your stream, let it flow for 2 second and then grab a sample. you're also going to want to color the urine as some labs will reject based on color. vitamin b12 will d o you fine

30 days is not true for shit. if you d on't use pot frequently, you are clean within 24-48 hours max. it doesn't build up it goes right through you.

you're fine dude. you don't have to do anything out of the ordinary. i t's good you work out because like i said THC is fat soluble, when you burn the fat you burn the THC. only thing is if you regularly use, you don't want to work out for 3-5 days before hand, otherwise you'll be pushing everything out.

i could really go on and on for theoretic situations but there's no need. i'm only sharing this information with you because i spent 5 years in the system getting tested 1-2 a week, piss and saliva. i know what works, and unfortunately i also know what doesn't. but i never let that get in the way of my lifestyle.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Bilbo, rockinbob, Ken
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#91691 2 years, 11 months ago
They dPnt test for thc, they test for a by product that's produced by thc.

Water dilutes
The amont
Of it in your urine. Commercial flushes don't work.

Water doesn't flush, it dilutes it to a point where it won't show
As a positive.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#91693 2 years, 11 months ago
wlewis wrote:
if you don't use pot frequently, you are clean within 24-48 hours max. it doesn't build up it goes right through you.

That may well have been your personal experience, but I would say you can't make that blanket assumption without knowing the use pattern, metabolism rate, and body composition of the person involved. If you want 100% certainty, wait a long while or use alternate urine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds