• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Getting ready for Phil and friends auditions

#91605 2 years, 11 months ago
or furthur auditions...whoever picks me up first, im now a free agent and going to the highest bidder. actually, this week only...if phil , bob, mickey, or Billy contacts me with interest of me playing and singing with them...I'll play for free meals, hugs, and hemp clothing. I can sell the hemp clothing to a distributor in Texas. They cant grow it down there, but they sure can wear it. Big demand...soon the deal wont be there cause growing hemp and ganja will soon be legal ONCE AGAIN.
But i digress.

no meals with msg. I eat meat, vegan, and vegetarian food. Obviously organic for all.
Oh yeah, if you could throw in a lifetime supply of odwalla, like the hemp, i love it and can sell the overload i dont drink to a distributor in Brooklyn
listening to china cat 4 8 89 on gd radio.....really good...tune in..!

my contact info is simple...just friend me on here and I'll accept you.
seriously, hugs, meals, hemp , and lifetime supply of odwalla.
Ok thanks ..

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...XXQu95q-8vFDoHrCCdyA

the sun wheel shine in our backdoor someday
And you KNOW this MANNN !!
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by iraqistatefair.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

Re: Getting ready for Phil and friends auditions

#91609 2 years, 11 months ago
I mess up a few times like the transition on Wharf rat and Mountains of the Moon.
I attended a funeral earlier yesterday for a good friend . He was only 22. God blees you Raymond. Sleep in the stars. Dry your eyes on the wind. You are a true soldier of god and humanity. Your Love is real , not fade away.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by iraqistatefair.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

Re: Getting ready for Phil and friends auditions

#91613 2 years, 11 months ago

This is not a joke.

the odwalla and hemp thing was a joke.
But i need a miracle and if not given a job with Phillip, I will try to contact the Doors and audition for thier band as lead singer.
But i really want to be in jehovas fav chior. playin in the band. Have a nice day yall.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds