• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: Addicted

#72833 2 years, 11 months ago
Guilty...I'm very addicted to this board! And before I discovered the board I was addicted to Furthur.net in general....always waiting to hear the next bit of news!

I love Furthur! And love meeting and talking to people who feel the same! And all the people who have gotten to see the Grateful Dead and Jerry, Keith, Brent, Vince, and especially Pigpen! Love learning from them and hearing their stories. It makes me happy! And smile there is so much history I'm trying to know about!!!

Thanks all for a good time!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#72878 2 years, 11 months ago
I'm here everyday. the level of conversation -- by and large -- is pretty thoughtful.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#72881 2 years, 11 months ago
It started out just lookin for tour dates but now my girl an friends laugh at me and say I'm obsessed, to me internet=Furthur.net/archive.org end of story love you all !!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, bluetrainsugaree
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#72884 2 years, 11 months ago
cameras, old russian cameras, old german cameras, large format cameras, novelty japaneese cameras, lenses, film , devloping pictures with stuff like coffee (yes it works), dead malls, taking pictures in malls that are on the two year death march, from crowded hallways all the way to there is nothing left....you can almost smell when its starting to happen . Music, and albeit a dormant addiction the care keeping and breeding of African Cichlids. (these are fish), another dormant addiction is herpetology (the study and keeping of amphibians and reptiles). not enough space for the last two as expansive amounts of room are needed for both. gardening ,and sewing ........I suppose I am a bit of a geek.
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#72892 2 years, 11 months ago
Hell ya I am. I love it. Especially that I can use my iPad and that thing is every where I go.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#73082 2 years, 11 months ago
That is why I am taking a self imposed, indefinite hiatus (after today). Life, + home front issues. Intervention time. Namaste.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#73085 2 years, 11 months ago
Step 1 We admitted that we were powerless over Furthur Forum, that our lives had become unmanageable.
Without love day to day insanity's king
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#73091 2 years, 11 months ago
I was totally and hopelessly addicted to dead.net mainly due to vine trading but in my opinion that site has gone down the tubes. Eventhough at times it can get a little ugly in here, furthur.net is a much better site then dead.net, much more mellow and less condescending. The Europe 72 debacle didn't help dead.net's cause either. So I find myself coming here more and more.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#73095 2 years, 11 months ago
edheadwharfrat wrote:
Step 1 We admitted that we were powerless over Furthur Forum, that our lives had become unmanageable.

Step 2. Came to believe that only the Furthur Forum can restore us to sanity.
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#73099 2 years, 11 months ago
I love this site over any of the other. But it only seems bumping right before or tour time.
GOOD LOVE
Chester
More or less in line

#73100 2 years, 11 months ago
brokenarrow wrote:
I love this site over any of the other. But it only seems bumping right before or tour time.

Yeah. I've noticed that. Show nights, this place is hoppin.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#73102 2 years, 11 months ago
Step 3 We made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Jerry as we understood him.
Without love day to day insanity's king
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds