• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Addicted

#9154 3 years, 4 months ago
Does anyone else find themselves addicted to this site? This is the first place I go in the morning and last place I go at night, not to mention th 1000 times during the day. I find myself here to check things out, I"ll go somewhere else for maybe 5min then right back here. I enjoy the people, the comments, the replies, the art, its all great. So thank you to Furhtur. And al you heads who make this a place worth coming home to.
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, Jack Jones, Shakeit, iamthedoor, Dire Wolf
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

Re: Addicted

#9156 3 years, 4 months ago
I'm in the same boat, but mainly because i am waiting on tour dates. That said, everything else you mention is right on! Great forum all around.
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

#9161 3 years, 4 months ago
funky420 wrote:
Does anyone else find themselves addicted to this site? This is the first place I go in the morning and last place I go at night, not to mention th 1000 times during the day. I find myself here to check things out, I"ll go somewhere else for maybe 5min then right back here. I enjoy the people, the comments, the replies, the art, its all great. So thank you to Furhtur. And al you heads who make this a place worth coming home to.

You got that right brother
velvet thunder
Junior Boarder

#9179 3 years, 4 months ago
hell yea, i spend my day at work going between here and .org poking around for rumors of what cities summer tour will hit hahaha...i'm going to get fired for sure. come onnnnnnnnnn Vermont!
would you come closer if i asked you to?
UncleGrizz
Junior Boarder

#9202 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahhh, yes.
I just created a profile here about an hour ago, and I'm already still here. Hmmmm, could those be the undercurrents of impending addiction I feel ?
If so, this place may just be afflicted with addiction.
You Know it's Gonna Get Stranger
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#9223 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes this site is very addicting. Reason why is that it is very active. The board has good discussions and lots of good people on here. Keep it up guys!
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#9227 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah the first webpage I always open up to is furthur... Just incase they try and sneak some show dates in!

Cant wait till summer tour where instead of waking up to my computer. I can wake up and walk onto the lot!
UncleGrizz
Junior Boarder

#9232 3 years, 4 months ago
Smiley from Texas wrote:
Yeah the first webpage I always open up to is furthur... Just incase they try and sneak some show dates in!

Cant wait till summer tour where instead of waking up to my computer. I can wake up and walk onto the lot!

Hell yeah. The only thing better than waking up and WALKING to the lot was waking up ( did we ever REALLY sleep ? ), ON the lot, like in the case of this DC Head, at RFK or the Capital Centre.
Never forget the '88 Cap Centre fall run with 4 shows in 5 nights. That was a serious campout on the big outer lot. And yes, I was there for the " Ripple ."
Gotta' say, though, by the end of the 4th show, I was pretty burned-out.
You Know it's Gonna Get Stranger
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#9646 3 years, 4 months ago
if i had a dollar for every minute i've spent on furthur board , philzone,otherones.net, archive, etc. over the last few years i could retire
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, Dire Wolf
Deadhead4Obama
Junior Boarder

#9648 3 years, 4 months ago
i just wonder if we can keep up the activity once the tour dates are released!!! julys a logn ways away!!!
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds