• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

Re: phil and friends 2012 dates

#91618 2 years, 7 months ago
I want more Furthur! A quick glance at the list --and still not knowing it was a prank --had me thinking "I love Phil & F but he's not going to sell out large venues like Nassau Coliseum."
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#91631 2 years, 7 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
i just checked Red Rocks schedule for June 12, 13, and 14 2012 and the dates are totally open ..no one is booked as of yet. Just sayin.
But Philly Convention Hall....thats funny...i know this is a joke..thats where the car and flower shows are held...they are definately not allowing a rock show there. lol. Maybe Phil will play under the liberty bell . or maybe Mickey will show up and play the liberty bell as a ride cymbal !!

Um mon ami -- that was the Philadelphia Civic Center which was torn down years ago. Your thinking of the Philadelphia Converntion Center which opened 10 or so years ago. The Civic Center was on the other side of the skuykill (sp?) the convention center is in center city.
br1781
Fresh Boarder

#94328 2 years, 7 months ago
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by br1781.
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#94385 2 years, 7 months ago
IKO! Whoa...we would gladly go on that tour! But hell...that means we'll have to off our Furthur late spring tics...damn!
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds